Smart Harmony MT4
After a six-year research, I created the Smart Harmony Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 5.
You can check up my Expert Advisor reputation. You can request the demo version via e-mail before purchasing it.
Due to market demand, I made a version for MetaTrader 4. It works the same way as the MetaTrader 5 version. The difference is no Scalping mode. Instead, traders can adjust the Trailing Stop system to the smallest point (I cannot say exactly since each broker has the smallest point of its own). You can check the smallest point of Trailing Stop for your broker. The explanation of the operation can be seen in the screenshoots below. If something is not clear, please feel free to ask me via e-mail.
- Neraca: How big the initial balance is + desired profit. The EA continues on before the desired profit level is reached. For example, if Neraca = 10 000 and the initial balance is 1 000, the EA stops if profit + initial balance >= 10 000.
- Start: The EA starts operation in accordance with broker hours or a server time. The EA is enabled every day at the appointed hour.
- End: The EA stops opening positions but still works with trailing stop and closes operations. The EA is disabled every day at the appointed hour.
- RSI_Low = 30: The EA buys if RSI <30.
- Lower_Level = 25.6: The EA buys in Zone value 25.6 - 30 if the price is at the bottom of the lower level Bollinger Bands indicator.
- RSI_Up = 70: The EA sells if RSI >70.
- Upper_Level = 77: The EA sells in Zone value 70-77 if the price is at the top of the upper level Bollinger Bands indicator.
- Bulls = 0.00012: Buy if the Bulls Power indicator >0.00012.
- Bulls2 = 0.0016: Sell if the Bulls Power indicator >0.0016.
- Bulls_Limit = 0.002: Sell if the Bulls Power indicator is in the range 0.0016 - 0.002.
- Bears = 0.00315: Buy if the Bears Power indicator <0.00315.
- Bears2 = 0.0078: Sell if the Bears Power indicator <0.0078.
- TakeProfit = 1400: Close in 140 points.
- Lots = 0.01: The volume is 0.01; if the EA has the profit of 140 points = 14 USD or EURO, etc.
- TrailingStop = 400: The StopLoss moves after the current profit >40 points.
- StopLoss = 700: Stop loss after 70 points.
- Single = false: If Neraca = 10 000, initial balance = 1 000, the EA works until Neraca >= 10 000. If Single = true, Neraca = initial balance, it means the EA trades only once.
Author: Agus D Riadi, firstname.lastname@example.org