Quantrade EA use a range breakdown strategy in 5M timeframe is optimized for EURUSD, passes Montecarlo and Walkforward Tests, it proves that the EA can operate in REAL MARKET conditions.
It detects the last 300 bars range and put pending orders, when the price cross these orders with the short stoploss, the losses are minimized and with long takeprofit, benefits can run
- Detect the last 300 bars range.
- Use MACD and CCI Indicators
- Use a Risk/Profit Ratio of 1:6 by default
- Automatic Money management (Adjustable)
- Low initial capital required (100 USD recommended)
- Robustness test passed (Matrix Walkforward, Montecarlo)
- High Stability 0.92% by default
- Low Risk per trade 2%, Adjustable
- MinimumSLPT - Minimum stoploss/takeprofit in pips
- MaximumSLPT - Maximum stoploss/takeprofit in pips
- UseMoneyManagement - Enable money management
- Lots - Default lot size if no money management
- LotsDecimals - Decimal digits of your broker
- RiskInPercent - Max risk per trade
- MaximumLots- Maximum allowed lots
- ExitOnFriday - Close trades on Friday
- ExitTimeOnFriday - Time to close trades on Friday
- MaxSlippage - Max slippage allowed
- CustomComment - Custom comment
- MagicNumber - Custom magic number
- EmailNotificationOnTrade - Send email on trade
- DisplayInfoPanel - Display info panel
MUST run in a low spread broker (1-2 pips) with rapid order execution, those variables can significantly affect the performance of the EA, test it in a demo first.
-More easily customizable stoploss and takeprofit.