The combined system includes four strategies. The first two strategies use pending orders at the breakout. The remaining two strategies work strictly by market.
This system is sometimes sold online at a price which is higher than 1500 USD. Periodically, sales of this robot are closed to prevent its excessive proliferation, and as a consequence of that the adaptation of the market to this trading system. Buy the robot now at a price more than three times cheaper, later you will not be able to buy it even at full price.
- The EA trades on the breakthroughs of the most important support/resistance levels.
- It always uses protective stop orders (in case the stop orders are intentionally disrupted, they are instantly reinstalled, this provides the protection against the broker frauds);
- The robot can be launched with the default parameters. No optimization is required.
- System_1 - The first strategy;
- System_2 - The second strategy;
- System_3 - The third strategy;
- System_4 - The fourth strategy;
- AStoploss - a drop down list of available functions for placing stop orders:
- SL_Pips - in points;
- SL_Candles - by candles;
- SL_Parabolic - using Parabolic SAR;
- SL_Moving - using Moving Average;
- SL_Bollinger - using Bollinger Bands.
- Period_Candles - EA operation period;
- MM - automated money management;
- Lot - lot size if the auto money management is disabled;
- RiskPercent - auto money management risk;
- Distance - indent from support/resistance levels for setting pending orders;
- TradeMode - trading mode:
- Aggressive - aggressive mode;
- Balanced - balanced mode;
- Conservative - conservative mode.
- PipStep - the minimum distance between pending orders.
- TradesTime - delay in seconds before placing the stop loss. In most cases, this allows avoiding losses caused by price rollbacks before continuing the trend. However, this may lead to significant financial damage during sharp price reversals, especially during the news releases. By default, this value is set to zero.
- TakeProfit - distance to take profit in points;
- ModifyTP - if enabled, take profit is moved away from the price, while a stop order follows it. This allows the EA to safely increase profit. However, it is not recommended to use during a strong divergence;
- StopLoss - distance to a stop order in points;
- Slippage - maximum deviation from the requested price;
- Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Trailing - enable order trailing block;
- TrailingStop - Enable trailing stop;
- TrailStart - distance from the order to enable trailing stop orders;
- StepTrail - trailing stop step;
- StopLevel - move to a breakeven;
- NoLoss - distance from an order, at which a stop order is moved to breakeven (if StopLevel = true);
- MinProfitNoLoss - minimum profit to move an order to breakeven;
- UseTime - trading by time (server time is used);
- BeginTime - trading start time;
- EndTime - trading end time;
- Magic - EA's stamp (identifier);
- Remove - delete pending orders by an opposite signal generated by the indicator block (one or several additional indicators should be enabled).
The remaining settings belong to additional indicators that can be enabled both individually or all at once.
- Instant order execution - ECN;
- Trouble-free connection to the server - VPS;
- Currency pair EURUSD (with any prefixes, like EURUSD.f etc.);
- Spread no more than 1.7 points (the less, the better);
- Chart timeframe - M30.
Attention: : Make sure to comply with the currency pair and timeframe requirements.