The combined system includes three strategies. The first two strategies use pending orders at the breakout. The third strategy works strictly by market. By default, the third system is disabled due to the increased requirements for the execution of orders, not all brokers are able to offer the best conditions. However, there are brokers that can meet the requirements of the third system.
- The EA works with a deposit starting from $100.
- This is not a martingale, every trade has protective stop-orders, the robot monitors that each order is protected by stop orders as long as the positions exists.
- Maximally flexible system of stop-order placement in points, by candlesticks and by indicators.
- The operation is mainly focused on the accuracy of the signals, this allows to place protective orders quite close to the price, so that one profit is able to cover several unprofitable positions, and not vice-versa as it often happens in other experts.
- The Expert Advisor offers high performance with minimal risk.
- System_1 - The first strategy;
- System_2 - The second strategy;
- System_3 - The third strategy;
- AStoploss - a drop down list of available functions for placing stop orders:
- SL_Pips - in points;
- SL_Candles - by candles;
- SL_Parabolic - using Parabolic SAR;
- SL_Moving - using Moving Average;
- SL_Bollinger - using Bollinger Bands.
- Period_Candles - EA operation period;
- MM - automated money management;
- Lot - lot size if the auto money management is disabled;
- RiskPercent - auto money management risk;
- Distans - indent from support/resistance levels for setting pending orders;
- TakeProfit - distance to take profit in points;
- ModifyTP - if enabled, take profit is moved away from the price, while a stop order follows it. This allows the EA to safely increase profit. However, it is not recommended to use during a strong divergence;
- StopLoss - distance to a stop order in points;
- Slippage - maximum deviation from the requested price;
- Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Trailing - enable order trailing block;
- TrailingStop - Enable trailing stop;
- TrailStart - distance from the order to enable trailing stop orders;
- StepTrall - trailing stop step;
- StopLevel - move to a breakeven;
- NoLoss - distance from an order, at which a stop order is moved to breakeven (if StopLevel = true);
- MinProfitNoLoss - minimum profit to move an order to breakeven;
- UseTime - trading by time (server time is used);
- BeginTime - trading start time;
- EndTime - trading end time;
- Magic - EA's stamp (identifier);
- Remove - delete pending orders by an opposite signal generated by the indicator block (one or several additional indicators should be enabled).
- RemoveSystem - delete orders of the third system by the reverse signal of the Parabolic_SAR indicator (the indicator is always enabled).
The remaining settings belong to additional indicators that can be enabled both individually or all at once.
- Instant order execution - ECN;
- Trouble-free connection to the server - VPS;
- Currency pair EURUSD (with any prefixes, like EURUSD.f etc.);
- Spread - not more than 1.9 points;
- Chart timeframe - M30.
Attention: Make sure to comply with the currency pair and timeframe requirements.