The EA trades on the M5 timeframe, with consideration of the specifics of the price movement on the selected trading instrument.
Places pending orders on the significant levels, when either of orders triggers, the opposite order is deleted.
The AutoMM is inactive until the position closes, the recalculation of the lot as a percentage of the free margin takes place after all positions are closed.
The EA works on a wide range of instruments on accounts with different trading conditions.
- Index - index of the entry signals.
- Signal - value of the entry signals.
- PendingTrail - trailing of pending orders.
- Pending TrailStep - step for trailing pending order.
- TakeProfit - TakeProfit placement level.
- StopLoss - StopLoss placement level.
- TrailStart - level to activate TrailingStop.
- TrailStop - trailing distance.
- TrailStep - trailing step.
- FixedLot - fixed lot (Works at AutoMM = 0)
- Use_AutoMM - activate AutoMM.
- AutoMM - lot calculation based on the percentage of free margin.
- OpenOrderComment - EA Comment.
- magic - unique number of the EA's trades.