The system is based on a Momentum pattern on Friday. The backtest has been conducted from 2009.
The trades are opened every Friday at the appointed time.
The trading robot can use up to 3 averagings. The EA does not use StopLoss.
EA Online Monitoring
Signal: Minecraft MT4
Timeframe – M15. Currency pair: EUR/USD. The EA can be backtested by bars or every tick.
- StartLots – starting lot size. This is the initial base lot to open a trade. It can be modified by EA basing on a market situation, but no more than twice.
- StartHour, StartMinute – deal opening time. StartMinute must be a multiple of 15 (0-15-30-45). The recommended time 06:00 for EET (Eastern European Time).
- StartDayOfWeek – trading day of the week (0-Sunday,1,2,3,4,5,6) when the EA trades.
- TakeProfitPip – profit target in pips (4 digits) from the entry price.
- StepAutoAdjust – auto-adjustment of the step of the averaging. If StepAutoAdjust=true, then the step value will auto-adjusted by the EA based on the intraday and daily volatility.
- StepPip – step of averaging in pips (4 digits).
- UseMM_Balance – parameter in the deposit currency. If this option is set (i.e. different from 0), then the starting lot is calculated per each part of UseMM_Balance of deposit. If set to 0, then the starting lot is fixed and equals to StartLots. For example, if StartLots=0.1 and UseMM_Balance=300, when the balance is 300, the EA will open an order of 0.1 lot, and when the balance is 600 – 0.2 lot, when the balance is 900 – 0.3 lot, etc. This parameter is needed for reinvestment.
- Minimum deposit – $200
- Minimum lot – 0.01
- Minimum leverage – 1:100, higher value is recommended
- Recommended types of accounts – NDD and ECN, Broker on EET time zone
- The EA does not require optimization
- Introduced a new parameter - 'SpreadFilterPip'. The spread filter in pips. If spread > this value then signal will be ignored.
- Introduced a new parameter - 'TrailingStopPip'. The trailing stop in pips.
- Introduced a new parameter - 'Direction'. Select the direction of position opening: 0-Buy&Sell, 1-Buy only, 2-Sell only.
- Introduced a new parameter - 'ID'. Unique identifier for the EA. Used for the best control of orders when running several of my EAs (such as Digger, Miracle) with same MagicNumber.
- Introduced a new parameter - 'InformationPanel'. Show the information panel, false = hide.
- Fixed minor bugs.