EA MACD is designed for automated trading based on MACD indicator values.
The signal for a buy trade is the intersection of the MACD signal line above zero.
The signal for a sell trade is the intersection of the MACD signal line below zero.
Trades are closed either by Take Profit / Stop Loss or by the indicator crossing the zero line:
- Buy deals are closed if the MACD line moves below zero.
- Sell deals are closed if the MACD line moves above zero.
The EA can work with ECN accounts.
- FastMA - parameter of the fast MA of MACD;
- SlowMA - parameter of the slow MA of MACD;
- SignalLine - parameter of MACD signal line;
- Price - price applied for MACD;
- Lot - trade volume;
- TakeProfit - take profit value in pips;
- StopLoss - stop loss value in pips;
- MAGIC - EA's magic number.
- option to use Take Profit and Stop Loss or not;
- option to close orders during the reverse intersection of the signal line of the MACD indicator.