The Expert Advisor manages and limits potential risks. It can completely eliminate routine work usually performed by traders. It is suitable both for beginners and professionals. The EA is easy to use and features the logically clear functionality. It does not require any particular attention from trader's side. It is launched on a single trade symbol though it works on all symbols.
The EA has been adapted for both four- and five-digit quotes. Orders are defined using a magic number. If magic = 0, the EA works with all trades on all symbols. The robot can be an effective tool for those who cannot control risks. After reaching maximum risks, the EA forcedly closes all deals and shuts down the terminal which can be opened only on the next working day. This saves your money and sanity.
- Closing all orders on all symbols when reaching a specified loss in % or deposit currency.
- Close the terminal and all orders at the end of a predefined time interval.
- Set stop loss and take profit for open positions.
- Set a breakeven level after reaching a specified amount of points.
- Track deals using a trailing stop.
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Method – risk definition method: deposit % or currency;
- MoneyLoss – maximum loss in deposit currency per day;
- PercentLoss – maximum loss in % of deposit per day;
- CloseOrders – close all orders when reaching specified risks;
- CloseTerminal – close the terminal when reaching specified risks;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart;
- UseDayTrading – use day trading mode;
- TimeStart – trading start time;
- TimeFinish – trading stop time;
- UseTpSl – use take profit and stop loss;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- StopLoss – stop loss;
- UseBreakeven – use breakeven;
- StopBreakeven – breakeven value;
- StepBreakeven – breakeven step;
- UseTrailing – use trailing stop;
- MinProfit – trailing stop activation threshold;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step.