The Expert Advisor strategy is based on the breakthrough of the current support/resistance levels (traders all over the world pay attention to these data; the levels are built solely using the terminal technical indicators). This is one of the few robots that works using the indicators only. Developing such a system can be quite a challenge but you do not have to understand all these complexities. Simply launch the robot on a chart. It will do the rest automatically.
- The EA works solely using the current support/resistance levels and never retreats from them. The EA operation can be easily analyzed and predicted.
- It uses protective stop orders at all times.
- The robot can be launched with the default parameters. No optimization is required.
- The robot has not been optimized which means that there has been no curve fitting.
- Period_Candles - EA operation period
- MM - automated money management
- Lot - lot size if the auto money management is disabled
- RiskPercent - auto money management risk
- Distans - indent from support/resistance levels for setting pending orders
- TakeProfit - take profit in points
- ModifyTP - if enabled, take profit is moved away from the price, while a stop order follows it. This allows you to safely increase profits. However, it is not recommended to use it during a strong divergence
- StopLoss - distance to a stop order in points
- Slippage - maximum deviation from the requested price
- Spread - maximum allowed spread
- TrailingStop - enable trailing
- TrailStart - distance from the order, where trailing of stop orders is enabled
- StepTrall - trailing step
- StopLevel - move to a breakeven
- NoLoss - distance from an order, at which a stop order is moved to breakeven (if StopLevel = true)
- MinProfitNoLoss - minimum profit to move an order to breakeven
- UseTime - trading by time (server time is used)
- BeginTime - trading start time
- EndTime - trading end time
- Magic - EA's stamp (identifier)
The remaining settings belong to additional indicators that can be enabled both individually or all at once. These indicators are not used by default.
- UseBands - enable Bollinger Bands
- BandsPeriod - period
- BandsDeviation - deviation
- BandsShift - shift
- BandsPrice - price used to plot the indicator (Close, Open, Average, etc.)
- UseStochastic - enable Stochastic
- StochK - %К period
- StochD - %D period
- StochSlowing - slowing
- StochMethod - method
- StochPrice - price used to plot the indicator (Close, Open, Average, etc.)
- Instant order execution - ECN
- Trouble-free connection to the server - VPS
- Currency pair - EURUSD (with any prefixes, like EURUSD.f etc.)
- Chart period - H1
Attention: Make sure to comply with the currency pair and timeframe requirements.