My Binary EA DEMO
This is a DEMO version of our Expert Advisor "My Binary EA" for Binary Option Trading directly on the MT4 Account. The full version can be found here: My Binary EA.
For this EA, you can select following option:
- Trade the indicator: Trades opened automatically according to an indicator that you can choose yourself. (The indicator should be in the folder "Indicators" or "Indicators\\Market" to be present.)
- manually Trade: You open a CALL or PUT Trade (using the "CALL" or "PUT"). The EA will automatically open the trade at the broker, and possibly also the following trades with the right amount of Martingale.
The Expert Advisor runs on all timeframes and with many different expiration times!
You can trade max 10 currency pairs with one EA! Simply enter in the settings and the EA will trade these currency pairs simultaneously.
- TradeIndicator Manually: possible selection "Trade the Indicator" or "Trade manually"
- Name and Path of the indicator: name of the indicator - for example "RSI" or "Market\\MyIndicator"
- Indicator Input Parameters: paramater (settings) for the indicator - for example, "14,350" If this field is empty, the indicator is run with the default settings.
- CALL Signal Buffer: number of buffers (0-7), at which the indicator returns a CALL signal - default=0
- PUT Signal Buffer: number of buffers (0-7), at which the indicator returns a PUT signal - default=1
- Bars back of the indicator-signal: how many bars back to be read when displaying a signal. 0 = current bar / 1 = previous bar etc. (Example: "SixtySecondTrades" = 1, because the signal is displayed in the previous candle)
- Amount of the 1. trade: first amount for choice
- OtherAmounts: other available amounts (to choose) - separated by a comma
- Expiry: expiry for the signal
- MaxMartingale: max martingale trades or "NO Martingale"
- Hold Martingale if max reach: true = max martingale is held until a win comes, false = martingale reset to zero
- Martingale multiplication factor: default = 2.43
- Follow Trade if Lost: number of follow trades, if the before one is lost
- Follow Trade duration in Percent: 100 means the same expiration of the first trade
- Max Lost in a Row: max trades execution if all lost
- Block Trades at Forex News: true = no trading at Forex News, false = every trading
- Block Trades at low volatility: true = always trade, false = trade only if the volatility is OK
- Minutes_before_News: minutes before Forex News (standard 30)
- Minutes_after_News: minutes after Forex News (standard 30)
- Show_News_Low / Medium / High: true = show and note, false = ignore
- OffSetDATA_To_Broker_Hour: default = 0
- View_News_on_Chart: true = view news, false = do not show
- Pair 1: default "Current Pair" = Pair of the chart
- Pair 2-10: other pairs to trade with this EA – is not possible to open another chart with an EA
- TradingDays X: Trading days (ex. "12345") 1 = Monday, 2 = Tuesday ... 5 = Friday
- TradingStart X: Start trading at broker hour
- TradingStop X: Stop trading at broker hour
In order that the Forex News will be displayed, add the following URL:
- Click Tools > Options > Expert Advisors
- Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL"
- Add the following URL to the list: http://www.forexfactory.com/ (for Forex News)
Fixed bug when calculating balance in Strategy Tester.
Added the demo of the full version for better testing.
The EA now supports the indicators
- Michaels Binary TRENDY
- Michaels Binary TURBO
The New settings of the "BinarySHREK" indicator are supported.
- now you can choose 'CopyTrades: Scan Global Variables'. Another EA or indicator writes global variable. This you can now read and open trades.
- In the Strategy Tester past Forex News are displayed and trades can be block. (For this, our tool "News Archive" is necessary.)
- Update at current Forex News reading. Bug at times calculation during the change of a day.
- Scan MT4 Arrow on Chart
The EA scan the chart for an arrow from a indicator or EA. Like a CALL (Arrow code 233) oder PUT (Arrow code 234). If the "My Binary EA" found this code he will open a binary option trade.
- Copy Forex to Binary
The EA scan the currently open forex trades and open directly a binary option trade with the settings of the "My Binary EA".
- Copy trades from "Sender EA" (from another MT4 account)
Copy trades from the "Sender EA". The Sender EA can run on another MT4 account. The "My Binary EA" can read the open trades on the other account via the "Sender EA" and open a binary option trade with the options that were specified in the settings.
- support our indicator "MEGA BREAKOUT", "BinarySHREK", "EASYBINARY", "TradeTheHour"
The EA can read automatically our indicators. The indicators must be installed in the folder "...\MQL4\indicators" or "...\MQL4\Indicators\Market".