Special Pips for you Pro
Special Pips is an advanced trading system. SP uses real breakout strategy with a built-in intelligent filter eliminating bad signals.
Trades are always protected with STOPLOSS, Smart Trailing and Breakeven. This EA is very easy to use and it does not use up your CPU or memory.
SP has proven results on H1 EURUSD, USDJPY, however you can change the settings for better results on other currencies.
For maximum efficiency, I recommend using a broker with a spread of up to 10 points (1 pip) on EURUSD and USDJPY. 5 years backtest result proves no bad year for the EA.
The detailed information on the tests and trials, as well as the configuration files, can be found in the Comments tab.SB has gone through stress test and it has overcome bad trading period.
- No martingale
- No grid
- Always use Stoploss to secure your investment
- Not risky scalping
- Suitable for other currency pairs
- Easy to use (no complicated settings)
I will add the parameters for different brokers in .set files as I run tests.
Description of the parameters:
- Filter_NFP =false/true - activate the filter, if true, orders are removed in a specified date and time, and no trading is performed
- NFP_date - month date from 1 to 31 when the filter is active
- pause_NFP - 0-23 hour, at which orders are removed and trading is stopped
- start_after_NFP - 0-23 hour, trading start hour
- the remaining filters work similarly
- FixLot=0.1 - lot value, if fixed lot value is used
- UsePercentOfBalancePerTrade=false/true - disable/enable the risk management function
- risk=1 - the percent of the balance that can be risked per trade
- magic=12345 - magic number (can be any number) serves only for marking orders of long positions, must be different for different symbols, so that the EAs could distinguish their deals from others.
- magic2=6789 - magic number (can be any number) serves only for marking orders of short positions, must be different for different symbols, so that the EAs could distinguish their deals from others.
- BUY=true - enable/disable long trades
- dopPipsBUY=5 - value of offset from the resistance level in pips
- BreakStopBuy=8 - the time when the pending orders are placed
- BreakStartBuy=21 - the time when the pending orders are removed
- StartHourBuy=8 - trading start time
- EndHourBuy=20 - trading end time
- tpBUY=1000 - profit level in points
- slBUY=50 - stop loss level in points
- LevelProfitBUY = 30 - profit level in pips, at which the breakeven level is set
- LevelWLossBUY = 25 - beakeven level in pips
- Tral_Stop_2BUY=100 - trailing stop level in pips
- Tral_StepBUY=50 - the step of trailing stop in pips
The same parameters are used for short trades.
- Trade_New_Year_HollyDays=false - enable/disable trading during the Christmas vacation from December 24 to January 4
- Trade_JAN_Only=false- enable/disable trading in January only (used for testing)
- Trade_Dec_Only=false - enable/disable trading in December only (used for testing)
- Special_Check=false -special check for pending orders, used during overnight transfer
- Special_JanTrade=false - use/don't use special settings in January
- Special_JanDayTradeOnly=false- trading in January only on special days
- JAN_start_trade=3 - date to begin trading in January
- JAN_stop_trade=27 - date to finish trading in January
- JAN_start_hour_trade=8 - time to begin trading in January
- JAN_stop_Hour_trade=20 - time to finish trading in January
- monday_start_trade=5 - time to begin trading on Monday
- friday_end_trade=14 - time to finish trading on Friday
Attention! This version of the robot is designed for private (personal) use only. Use of this robot for commercial purposes, such as selling signals, or managing investor funds (PAMM), is strongly prohibited.
Copyrights are protected. Violation of this provision entails criminal and administrative responsibility.
Added news filter.