Imperial Scalper is probably the best trading software I ever worked on. It's user friendly and very powerful and precise at the same time made with a goal in mind to use experience, research and hard work to make a scalper so great that I can never choose something else.
Live account signal (dedicated): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/145511
Oher signals (will be added over time): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/tobeone
Expert works on several pairs but I recommend to use it only on EURUSD H1 timeframe on a broker with a STOPLEVEL 0 and Spread+Commission less than 1 pips (10 points).
Fast VPS is also highly recommended.
- REQUIRED FOR TESTER ONLY: Broker's GMT Offset (Minutes): It's an important part for one of the timing-based filters inside the expert, your should indicate your broker's GMT offset as it can't be calculated during backtests due to certain limitations. If your broker's GMT offset is +2 hours, you should put 2*60 = 120 because it's in minutes, if your broker's GMT offset is +2 hours and 30 minutes (sometimes that's possible) you should type 2.5*60 = 150 and so on. If Offset is negative, like -3 hours and 30 minutes, you put -210. If expert is launched on live or demo account and not in tester, you can leave this input intact as relevant parameters will be automatically calculated.
TIMING SETTINGS ( GMT+0 values by default, to be adjusted according to your broker's timezone in STRATEGY TESTER ONLY)
- Exclude this hour: in addition to Trading start hour and Trading End hour to choose specific trading hours, Imperial Scalper has an option to exclude specific hour from trading, by default it's 6 hour by GMT, which again, will be automatically adjusted to broker's timezone when trading on live or demo accounts, in STRATEGY TESTER ONLY you'll need to change these values and adjust them according to your broker's timezone, same goes for all timing inputs, disabled if value is negative.
- Start trading at this hour: starting hour (0-23 for 24 hour trading)
- End trading at this hour: ending hour
- Hour to close all orders during weekend: hour to delete all pending orders on Friday, disabled if value is negative.
- Comment for orders
- Magic number for orders
- Maximum allowed spread to leave orders open
- Maximum allowed spread to open new orders
- Stop Loss
- Take Profit
- Trailing Stop
- Trailing Stop Delay: sometimes it's crucial to give the price more room to move, robot uses this input to delay trailing. Trailing stop is applied on Trailing Stop + Trailing Stop Delay distance instead of Trailing Stop distance only.
- Trail immediately: if true, trailing stop will be applied immediately whether order is in profit or not.
- Points in profit for breakeven to be activated: BreakEven.. Expert automatically adjusts these parameters if STOPLEVEL is more than zero, but it will stop trading if STOPLEVEL exceeds 10 points (1 pip).
- Points to lock after breakeven is activated: for more profitable trades It's recommended to use this input in order to cover broker's commission, if your broker's commission is $4 per round lot, Points to lock after breakeven is activated should be 5 point or more. It's recommended to have minimum 5 point distance between Points to lock after breakeven is activated and Points in profit for breakeven to be activated.
- Percent of balance to risk per trade: Percent of account balance to risk on each trade
- Fixed Lotsize to use instead (if>0): If more than zero, this fixed lot will be used instead
- stress-tested improved filters
- smarter profit protection
- minor fixes and improvements
- added horizontal and vertical lines
- added stable average spread filter
- minor fixes and improvements
- fixed invalid entry price message
- minor improvements and fixes
- improved logic and increased stability