Stochastic FX Robot
This is an automated Forex Expert Advisor. The trading system is based on the Stochastic indicator and my adaptive template. It uses a completely different approach to trading. The EA template is developed so that the indicator signals are not followed literally, instead they only provide a reason to a certain action since the signal may turn out to be false, while the price may go in the opposite direction. Depending on the basic settings, the EA may use pending (Stop and Limit) or market orders. Several orders may be opened at once for both averaging and adding to positions. Depending on the situation, different orders may be opened for diversifying risks. Their closure can be either an oppositely directed or unidirectional basket of orders. Take profit, stop loss, breakeven and trailing stop can be in pips, deposit currency or balance %.
Indicator signals: signal and main lines crossing in the overbought/oversold areas.
VPS server is recommended. The recommended minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency. The EA is to be used on highly liquid currency pairs with a small spread/commission (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD and NZDUSD).
Note! Keep in mind that this is only a program and not a Grail. Only you should decide when and where to use it. Before purchasing the product, test it in the strategy tester using the visual mode and make sure you understand all the settings. Please contact me if you have any questions. I hope, this product will be helpful. Please do not forget to leave your review.
- TimeFrame - Stochastic timeframe;
- Kperiod - K line period;
- Dperiod - D line period;
- Slowing - slowing;
- Method - method of averaging;
- PriceField - price type;
- Shift - shift;
- UpLevel, DnLevel - Stochastic levels.
- OrdersType - select the order placement type:
- StopOrder - pending Stop orders;
- LimitOrder - pending Limit orders;
- MarketOrder - market execution;
- StartTime, EndTime - operation by time. 00:00 - not used;
- MoneyManagement - trading lot calculation:
- Manual - set manually;
- Balance - calculate from the balance;
- Equity - calculate from equity;
- FreeMargin - calculate from free margin;
- Value - trading lot;
- Multiplicator - lot multiplier for subsequent orders. 1 - not changed;
- MaxOpenTrades - maximum number of open orders at a time;
- PriceDistance - distance the price should pass within a certain time interval;
- UpdateDistance - time in minutes, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed;
- LifeTimeSignal - signal lifetime, in minutes;
- LevelsMode - order closing mode:
- Pips - in pips;
- Money - in deposit currency;
- Percent - in balance %;
- LevelsMethod - order closing method:
- Unidirectional - close the basket of unidirectional orders;
- Multidirectional - close the basket of oppositely directed orders;
- StopLoss - stop loss, -1 - not used;
- TakeProfit - take profit, -1 - not used;
- Breakeven - position breakeven, -1 - not used;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop, -1 - not used;
- MagicNumber - magic number, -1 - work with all orders;
- OrdersComment - comment to trades.