Another variant of a grid Expert Advisor. The first market order is opened by the trader manually. For that purpose a panel with "OPEN BUY" and "OPEN SELL" buttons is displayed on the chart, the volume of the first order is specified in the Lot parameter of the EA's settings. Once the price moves a specified distance away from the opened deal, a pending order is placed. The pending order, from which the price "runs away" on a certain specified distance, is dragged towards the price.
The parameters of the trailing stop for the pending order are easily adjustable. When any of the pending orders triggers, the EA places a new, same pending order at a specified distance from the last opened order, but with a changed lot. The number of pending orders to be placed can be limited by an adjustable parameter. Pending order placement step and the size of the trading lot can also be adjusted. The EA can be used in conjunction with another EAs, the order grid is tracked by the magic number. Adapted for 4-5-digit quotes.
Recommended currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF. Deposit – no less than 500 units of base currency per pair at an initial lot of 0.01.
- TimeStart – EA operation start time, during which the EA is allowed to place new orders of the grid.
- TimeFinish – EA operation end time;
- Lot – initial lot size;
- AddLot – lot increment term. Next lot = current lot*Martingale+AddLot;
- Martingale – lot increase ratio;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last opened position to allow placement of a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order placement step, distance from the current price;
- MaxOrders – the maximum number of positions in the market;
- TrailStopOrder – the distance the price has to pass to start trailing the pending order;
- TrailStepOrder – the distance at which the pending order is dragged behind the price;
- TakeProfit – take profit;
- Magic – magic number. If =0, then works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- TrailingStop – value of the trailing stop for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display information about the trade account on the chart;
- Method – method of withdrawing profit or loss for today;
- Header – header color of the information block;
- Body – body color of the information block;
- TextColor – text color of the information block;
- ButtonBuy – "OPEN BUY" button color;
- ButtonSell – "OPEN SELL" button color.