SharpRebound is an Expert Advisor using a roll-back strategy after a strong movement. The EA works on M1 chart.
Two trading options:
- market execution
- pending order
- Broker with no execution delays and requotes with an order execution speed less than 300 ms.
- Broker server connection time – less than 100 ms.
- ECN account type.
- PC RAM – at least 3 GB.
Main settings (used in the tests):
- Lot = 0.01; if MoneyManagement = false, order open volume is equal to a specified value
- Slippage = 2; allowed slippage
- Spred = 2; maximum allowable spread, at which orders are opened
- Depozit = 100; % of the deposit funds considering a leverage
- Risk = 1; risk % of the used funds %
- OrdTot = 1; number of orders opened simultaneously in the same direction
- TeProfit = 50; TakeProfit
- StLoss = 2; StopLoss
- UstanSLTP = true; enabled
- OtlogOrder = true; pending order (if false, orders are opened by market execution)
- MoneyManagement = true; money management enabled, Lot auto calculation considering Depozit, Risk, StLoss, Spred
- LONG = true; buy enabled
- SHORT = true; sell enabled