Triplex is an Expert Advisor based on three excellent indicators of the Forex market - ADX, Moving Average and Alligator ensuring greater safety when opening or closing an order. Moreover, it has a Lots Calculator based on certain indicators to set the size of a lot before opening an order! Take the test and see for yourself the results of this powerful combination!
As we are launching this product, it is being sold at a promotional price for a limited time! Enjoy fast!
- MaxLots - max lot size to trade by symbol you are running.
- TrailingStart - value to start running a trailling stop. Set the value less than TakeProfit.
- StopLoss - size of your stop loss, this value indicates how much in pips you are willing to risk in an order, I always recommend values greater than 300 pips.
- TakeProfit - size of your take profit, this is the maximum profit you will get in a single order, in pips, I recommend values greater than 300 pips.
- MinAdx - min value of main Adx to verify an buy or sell state.
- MaxOpenOrdersBySymbol - max number of orders can be opened on a single symbol (if this EA trades EURUSD and EURGBP, and this number is set to 1 for these two symbols, it always has two orders opened at the same time).
- AdxPeriodCalc - number of bars (period) to calculate Adx values, I recommend something between 9 and 12.
- MagicNumer - number to identify orders opened for this EA.
- DifADX - min difference between Max Adx (indicator) and Min Adx (indicator) to decide to buy or sell.
- MovingBigPeriod - number of bars (period) to calculate a big indicator for simple moving average, it always has to be greater than MovingSmallPeriod, I recommend 26.
- MovingSmallPeriod - number of bars (period) to calculate a small indicator for simple moving average, always has to be less than MovingBigPeriod, I recommend 9.
- AutoCloseOrders - whether the EA should or should not automatically close orders to identify the need (if this value is false, orders will only be closed upon reaching the stop loss/take profit).