Smart Plows is an advanced trading system combining many strategies to search for good signals and filter out bad ones.
It is developed from my Batman EA. It trades only during actual market roll-backs.
Trades are always protected with a low stop loss, trailing stop and breakeven. This EA is very easy to use and you do not need setting parameters.
Smart Plows has proven results on EURUSD H1. However, you can change the settings for better results on other currencies.
For best results, average spread is 5 points. I recommend brokers with maximum spread of 10 points (1 pip). 5 years backtest result proves no bad year for the EA.
- No martingale
- No grid
- Usable on other currency pairs
- Easy to use (no complicated settings)
- TakeProfit - take profit in points
- StopLoss - stop loss in points
- BU=Breakeven (True) - True: Breakeven is active; False: inactive.
- BU Level: 20 (>= Stop Level+10) - when a profit is equal to 20, it moves a stop loss to an Open price, if we choose higher we will have a higher risk and a higher chance to get more profit because it will be more difficult to hit a stop loss. Choose brokers with Stop Level = 0.
- Use Trailing (True) - True: trailing stop is active; False: inactive.
- TrailingStop: 30 - when a profit is equal to 30, it begins to trail.
- MaxSpread:30 - if a spread widens more than 30 points, the EA deletes pending trades and does not place new ones.
- EndHour: 23 - when a server time is >=23, the EA does not trade and place pending orders.
- Lotvar: 1: Autolot and lot=free equity*risk/stop loss; Lotvar=0, lot = FixLot.
- Autolot: 0.05 means initial lot=0.05 with $100 Balance.
- FixLot: 0.01 means Fixed lot = 0.01.
- More quality trades
- Trading within trading hours