This is a classic Expert Advisor based on MACD.
The EA uses standard entry and exit points.
It has no stop loss level. If an order is loss-making when exiting the market, the EA waits until all orders of the same type are profitable while going on opening new orders by entry points.
- Buy order - the indicator lines cross each other below 0 and orders are closed if a crossing occurs above 0
- Sell order - the indicator lines cross each other above 0 and orders are closed if a crossing occurs below 0
- Show comment (true/false) - show/hide EA comments (deposit and EA parameters);
- Magic - magic number for this EA's orders;
- Lots - lot size;
- K_Martin - Martingale ratio for subsequent lots in case the first order is loss-making when exiting the market (the parameter accelerates closing orders in profit but increases the risk; the parameter is optional. The default value is 1.0);
- Fast_EMA = 12 - averaging period for calculation of fast Moving Average;
- Slow_EMA = 26 - averaging period for calculation of slow Moving Average;
- MACD_EMA = 9 - averaging period for signal line calculation;
- Price - applied price. It can be one of the enumeration values (0 - Close, 1 - Open, 2 - High, 3 - Low, 4 - Median Price, 5 - Typical Price, 6 - Weighted Close)
The current terminal timeframe is used as the MACD indicator's one.
The EA is most efficient on higher timeframes.