Impulse Trader is a trading robot that uses a non-traditional trading approach. Operations are performed on the basis of the price action analysis, as well as the analysis of traded and accumulated volumes.
The initial deposit is from $50 on the assumption that the minimum lot of your broker is 0.01.
The robot distinguishes 4 and 5 digit brokers.
It also features fixed stop loss and take profit.
Stop loss and take profit are set according to ECN rules.
Any timeframe, the robot detects the timeframe to work with.
Currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD and more.
We strongly recommend to use a real ECN or STP account with good conditions of order execution, commission and spreads!
The average spread should not exceed 10-12 points at EURUSD, while commission should not exceed $5 per trade of one lot.
- FixedLot - fixed lot trading (set AutoMM to 0 to enable this mode);
- AutoMM - position volume as % of balance;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- Movement - impulse strength for analysis in points;
- UseTrailing - if true, the trailing stop function is enabled;
- TrailingStep - number of points from an order Open price, after passing which TrailingStop is enabled (by default 20);
- TrailingStop - number of points from the current price, by which a stop loss is modified (by default 40).
- Slippage - slippage in points;
- Сomment - a comment;
- Magic - a unique magic number to control positions;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread value to open a position (if the spread is higher, position will not be opened).