EA Marsianin is a fully automated Expert Advisor that uses the strategy of wavy order opening in order to make the most of the trend. This is a universal strategy. If properly set up, you can use it as a long-term strategy on the H1-D1 periods, and on short-term trends on M1-M15 periods. Accordingly, one can count on a completely different system results and moderate risks when used it on small periods.
Currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY. Timeframe H1.
- MAperiod - MA indicator period;
- MaMetod - averaging method;
- MaPeriod - the period of the second Moving Average;
- MaMetod2 - averaging method of the second MA;
- MaPeriod2 - the period of the third Moving Average;
- MagicB - the magic number for buy orders;
- MagicS - the magic number for sell orders;
- StopLoss - the Stop Loss value;
- TakeProfit - the Take Profit value;
- Slippage - allowable slippage;
- PlusProfit - locking profit % of balance;
- MinusProfit - limiting losses % of balance, used for rebuys at a new signal;
- AddProfit - percent of profit, for rebuys by trend.
- UseMoneyManagement - use automatic lot calculation;
- MaximumRisk - maximum risk;
- MaxLots - maximum lot size;
- FixedLots fixed lot value;
- No martingale.
- Low drawdown and good results.
- Not sensitive to broker.
- Can be used on accounts as small as 100$
- Profit can be locked either by Take Profit or at a certain percent of balance.
- Using Stop Loss and Take Profit.
Recommendations on Use
- Use the EA on recommended symbols with the H1 timeframe.
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and good execution.
- Minimum deposit is 100$.
- Virtual hosting for 24 hour operation.
Real account monitoring will be available here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/aziriz
I will only provide settings for real accounts the the app buyers.