Bermuda EA trades GBPCHF, GBPCAD and CADCHF on M5.
All my optimizations have been done using 100 leverage and keeping in mind that a true ECN broker will be used which has competitive spreads and minimal slippage.
If you wish to trade with a different leverage, then I suggest you decrease MultiplyLot for higher leverages.
The spreads are the underlying factor to more profits. It is recomended that you use an ECN broker and that their spreads are averaging below these values between 17H 00 - 05H 00 GMT:
- GBPCHF: 5 pips
- GBPCAD: 6 pips
- USDCHF: 4 pips
- MultiplyLot - this value will multiply the lot size value of each trade.
- RiskSet - select Low Risk for lower drawdowns and High Risk for more profit.
- GMTOffset - please note that the trade time used should generally be 17H 00 - 01H 00 (GMT)
To set the GMTOffset correctly:
1) Google the words "gmt time now",
2) Is broker time before or after GMT?
2a) For example, GMT now is 13 p.m.
if the broker time is before GMT, i.e. the broker time is 11 a.m., then the time difference = -2, set GMTOffset = -2,
2b) For example, GMT now is 13 p.m.
if the broker time is after GMT, i.e. the broker time is 15 a.m., then the time difference = +2, set GMTOffset = 2.
Add trade management module for multiple open trades
Cleaned up extra variables and code
Added description on chart to help users set GMTOffset correctly
Adjusted MarginUsage for CADCHF