The initial deposit is from $50 on the assumption that the minimum lot of your broker is 0.01.
The robot distinguishes 4 and 5-digit brokers.
It also features fixed stop loss and take profit.
The deals are closed after a certain time allowing the EA to use the high market volatility for greater profit.
Stop loss and take profit are set according to ECN rules.
Recommended timeframes are M5, M15 and H1.
The currency pairs are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and AUDUSD. The remaining pairs have not been tested.
We strongly recommend to use a real ECN or STP account with good conditions of order execution, commission and spreads! The average spread should not exceed 10-12 points at EURUSD, while commission should not exceed $5 per trade of one lot.
- FixedLot - fixed lot trading (set AutoMM to 0 to enable this mode);
- AutoMM - position volume in % of the account balance;
- StopLoss - stop loss in points;
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- MaxTime - maximum lifetime of an open order in minutes, at the end of which a deal is closed regardless of its result;
- koef - analyzed period duration ratio. The bigger the value, the greater the period and the less the amount of deals;
- LifeTimeMinutes - pending order lifetime in minutes before expiration;
- difference - minimum distance from the current price to the estimated pending order price in points. The lower the value, the greater the amount of trades;
- UseTrailing - if true, the trailing stop function is enabled;
- TrailingStep - amount of points from an order Open price, after passing which TrailingStop is enabled (by default 16);
- TrailingStop - amount of points from the current price, by which a stop loss is modified (by default 8).
- HourStart - trading start time by the terminal time (no new pending orders are placed, while existing ones are removed);
- HourEnd - trading end time by the terminal time (no new pending orders are placed, while existing ones are removed);
- UseTimeBreak - if true, a break in trading activity is activated (no new pending orders are placed during a break period, while existing ones are removed);
- BreakHourStart - break start time (the terminal time);
- BreakHourEnd - break end time (the terminal time);
- Day settings - if false, the trading is disabled on the selected day;
- Slippage - slippage in points;
- comment - comment;
- Magic - unique number to control positions.
- Number of retries - number of attempts to open an order in case of an error.