The Expert Advisor trades using a strategy based on rollbacks of price from the main trend - this is connected with the necessity to consolidate funds on the market before further continuation of the trend movement. The Expert Advisor finds these moments and opens trades based on indicator signals.
- TotalSymbol - the number of active pairs, from 1 to 10 as a drop-down list:
- Symbol_1 - the symbol that will be used as the first currency pair available in the drop-down list;
- EURUSD - the EURUSD currency pair (prefix to pairs is added automatically);
- _1_TakeProfit - distance to the take profit level;
- _1_StopLoss - distance to the stop loss level;
- _1_MA - MA indicator period;
- _1_WPR - WPR indicator period;
- _1_ATR - ATR indicator period;
- _1_CCI - CCI indicator period.
Below are similar parameters that apply to the rest of the currency pairs.
- UseTrailingStop - enable/disable trailing stop;
- TrailStart - trailing start in points;
- TrailStep - trailing step in points;
- NoLoss - breakeven in points;
- MinProfitNoLoss - minimum breakeven profit in points;
- Magic - identifier of orders;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread;
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage;
- FixedLots - fixed lot if the auto lot is 0;
- RiskPercent - automated lot (the common volume is equally distributed between currency pairs);
- MaxAccountTrades - maximum number of open orders (0 - no limitations);
- Instant order execution - ECN (with minimal spreads, commissions and slippage);
- Trouble-free connection to the server - VPS (with minimum network latency);
- The GBPUSD currency pair (as well as EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, which have a little worse results, other pairs are not recommended);
- Период графика M15 (настоятельно рекомендуется).
Optimized to work under current market conditions since 01.01.2016. It only should be optimized on the last year's data, not the entire available history. You can optimize the robot throughout history, but this kind of optimization adjusts the to the most adverse market conditions that happened in the. After such optimization the robot will work with excessive caution being prepared for similar shocks, which are unlikely to happen again. This significantly reduces the profit. Optimization should be performed by Open prices (which increases the optimization speed), while obtained data should be checked on all ticks.