KLEO SYSTEM TEST
KLEO SYSTEM TEST is a free version of KLEO SYSTEM SET Expert Advisor designed for testing trading functions and semi-automatic mode.
The differences from the full version:
- One symbol - EURUSD.
- One group of parameters.
- Volume up to 0.02 lots.
There are no limitations on the number of symbols for semi-automatic mode. Positions having the volume exceeding 0.02 lots are ignored.
Expert Advisor's operation principles and parameter functions are described in the description of the full version.
Cases of Practical Applications, Examples
When you place the Expert Advisor on the chart or strategy tester for the first time, KleoTest folder containing set files for several operation cases is created. It is located in the client terminal's directory in MQL5\Files (or testing_agent_directory\MQL5\Files in case of testing). The full path to set files is specified in the terminal's journal.
All displayed tests have been performed on the period from 01.01.2010 to 27.06.2013 in "1 minute OHLC" mode on MetaQuotes server with an initial deposit of 500. In "Every tick" mode, the results are more accurate but testing is slower.
- 1-2. Default parameters or KleoEx_1_Def.set file - SYSTEM 2 using "false breakthrough", positions can follow either "breakthrough" or "rollback" and SYSTEM 1 MODE 2.
- 3-4. KleoEx_2_Syst2_1.set - SYSTEM 2 using the "false breakthrough".
- 5-6. KleoEx_3_Syst2_2.set - SYSTEM 2, opening a position during the first breakthrough of the level.
- 7-8. KleoEx_4_Syst1_Mode2.set - SYSTEM 1 MODE 2.
- 9-10. KleoEx_5_Syst1_Mode1.set - SYSTEM 1 MODE 1, operates only on Monday and Thursday from 11 am to 3 pm.
- 11-12. KleoEx_6_PrevBar.set - система SYSTEM 2, opening a position when High/Low price levels of the previous hour are crossed. Positions can be opened following either "breakthrough" or "rollback".
Find other examples in Expert Advisor's full version description.
You can assemble your sets of systems and parameters that correspond to your working style and type.
I am waiting for your comments. Please leave your feedback.
I wish you successful trading!