- The PUNCH was tested on a dollar demo account with a financial instrument of GBPUSD.
- The PUNCH is a trading robot. Completely autonomous. Opens and closes transactions.
- All parameters are set automatically to achieve the best results. You don't need to make any optimization and search for combinations with input parameters.
- Any deposit for successful trading on your discretion.
- The period set on chart doesn't influence profitability.
Recommendations about operation
- It isn't recommended to close the PUNCH's transactions manually. The PUNCH will do everything needed.
- It isn't necessary to open transactions. The PUNCH will do everything.
- The PUNCH opens two or three transactions per day.
- Use the high-speed allocated servers in Data Centers for the round-the-clock trade.
From the author
- Unique technologies, that haven't been applied anywhere else.
- Don't test the PUNCH on history in the Strategy Tester. Open a dollar demo account and run the robot on the GBPUSD chart.
Version 150.924 - 2015.09.24
Tracking of points for an entrance
Version 150.916 - 2015.09.17
The expectation element is built in
Version 150.908 - 2015.09.15
Output of information about the deposit to the e-mail server.