Easy Order DEMO
Easy Order is an Expert Advisor allowing you to enter any type of trade with one click based on your RISK preferences.
- You can choose to enter a trade and automatically calculate your lot size based on how much of your account you want to risk.
- Risk is calculated based on your Stop Loss placement.
- You can use a fixed lot size if you don't want to use risk based calculation of lot size.
- Your previous setting of risk based or fixed lot size remains saved for your next use of this Expert Advisor.
- This Expert Advisor is great when using in combination with MetaTrader's One-Click Trading function.
- You can minimize your Easy Order panel whenever you want.
- You will never again have to calculate your pip value and determine your lot size manually based on how much of your account you want to risk!
This Expert Advisor is an essential tool for a good money management and at the same time it's not cluttered with bunch of unnecessary options, which makes it extremely easy to use.
My preference is to open Navigator in the Terminal by pressing Ctrl+N, right click on Easy Order EA and Set hotkey. For example, Ctrl+E. That way you can enter any trade in the matter of seconds, just by pressing your hotkey and choosing type of trade that you want.
- You have to check Allow Auto Trading when attaching Easy Order EA to your chart, or set it globally for all EAs by opening Options by pressing Ctrl+O, going to Expert Advisors tab, and checking Allow automated trading.
- This is a DEMO version of Easy Order. In this demo version you are able to enter a trade only with 20% risk of your account, or with 0.01 fixed lot size. If you want the full version of Easy Order, you can find it in here.
- Added input fields for defining initial positioning of the Easy Order.
- Added ability to define initial entry type and entry value.
- Added maximum slippage input option.
- Fixed stability and compatibility with some brokers.
- Fixed invalid filling problem when entering trades on some brokers.