Another EA based on the standard Grid system.
No indicators. Just grid and mathematics. The robot is omnivorous: it eats up any trading instrument, currency and timeframe.
- Step_Grid - grid step to place an order
- TakeProfit - profit
- Procent_For_Reset- percentage of the balance.
Let me explain: if Procent_For_Reset = 5, and your initial balance is $1000, this means that if your account profit reaches $50 (which is 5% of $1000), all orders will be closed and the Martingale ration will be reseted.
- Lots_per_1000_balance - lot size per 1000 units of the balance
- Martin - switcher, whether to use Martingale (default setting is "true")
- Magic_Number - unique identifier for the EA's orders
To ensure correct operation, the EA requires a separate trading account which will not have orders opened manually of by other EAs.
- The EA is not optimized!
- The EA does not depend on the timeframe
- The EA trades pending orders (BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP)
2. Added the Comments variable for comments to orders