KpipsEaAutoOpt is a fully automated Expert Advisor having the ability to find itself the best parameters for a certain period.
It can be used on M5, M15 ...to H4 timeframes.
This EA includes 3 strategies which cover trending and flat market.
- Auto optimization feature
- No martiginale or grid.
- Always using a stop loss and take profit to protect capital.
- Optimizable for all currency pairs
- Very good risk/reward ratio.
- No scalping, no hedging.
- Low drawdown.
- It is not sensitive to slippage or spread size.
- Works on all brokers.
KPipsEaAutoOpt entry signals are based on Moving Average and Average True Range (when the price reaches a certain distance from these two, a new order is triggered). It uses 3 strategies - strategies 2 and 3 are for a high volatility market and strategy 1 is for a low volatility. Stop Loss, Take Profit are automatically calculated for each case.
- lots – lot size
- OptimizationBars – for how many previous bars the auto optimization feature will run
- nextOptAfterXhours – when it will run the auto optimization feature again
- magicnum – magic number
- enable0, enable1, enable2 – choose which strategy will be enabled. By default, all are enabled
- auto0, auto1, auto2 – enable auto optimization for each strategy
- atr0, atr1, atr2 – ATR period
- ma0, ma1, ma2 – Moving Average period
- kk0, kk1, kk2 – multiplier for distance between MA and trigger
- trigger0, trigger1, trigger2 – minimum distance between MA and the current price when a new order is opened
- tpfactor0, tpfactor1, tpfactor2 – multiplier for Take Profit
- slfactor0, slfactor1, slfactor2 – multiplier for Stop Loss
- rsiperiod0, rsiperiod1, rsiperiod2 – RSI period
- reverse0, reverse1, reverse2 – normal operation mode (when reverse is 0) is if the price is above MA at a certain distance, it will open a BUY order. If reverse=1, then it will open a SELL order
The EA will be constantly developed. For your questions/comments/suggestions, please use the Comments tab.
- Turned Grid off by default
- tpfactor system changed (tpfactor is multiplicator to StopLoss) so if tpfactor = 1.5 then TakeProfit is 1.5*StopLoss. From now always TakeProfit will be bigger than StopLoss.
Added the intelligent scroll for the grid option
- added trailing function based on ATR (parameter tlfactor)
- tlfactor (multiplicator for the current ATR)
- fixed freeze window bug when closing the expert
- ChooseOptSettingsBy - choose if the optimal settings are picked by total profit or by profit factor
- MinimumOptOrders - if the optimization settings are picked by profit factor, specify the minimum amount of orders when calculating profit factor.
For example, you can have a big profit factor but you have only 2 orders and you want more than 2 orders.
Added new parameter commissionOpt - which commission to take into account when doing the auto optimization