The Expert Advisor trades based on price jumps with the elements of a grid strategy that can be turned off. It gets adapted to the current market situation, uses time and price data, works with market and pending orders. VSP is required for flawless operation, minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency. The EA is designed to trade EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF.
Opening new orders with the grid strategy on
If the price moves in the direction opposite to the open position, a pending order will be placed at a preset distance to follow the price. A pending order will be modified only if the price continues to move in the wrong direction. Thus, we achieve the most favorable positions of new deals. Multiple positions can be opened at one price depending on the EA settings and the price behavior.
If one position is in the market. The first modification of stop-loss is the breakeven level, then point-based trailing stop is activated and works till a distance specified in the EA settings "TrailingStop". After passing the distance, trailing by previous Hi-Lows of bars is enabled. Specify a timeframe and a number of bars in the EA's settings to look for extrema. The switching trailing stop allows to maximize the profit.
If several positions are in the market and the grid strategy is used. All deals are closed by a common profit. Some deals can be closed with a small loss, but the total profit of closed orders is always greater than the loss. All positions are closed by trailing stop. Position closing prices may differ, depending on the speed of order execution on the broker side.
- Strategy — select a strategy - stop loss or a grid of orders;
- Distance — minimum distance passed from the bar opening;
- TimeFrame — timeframe for the EA operation;
- Filter — enable/disable signal filter;
- Filter_TF — timeframe for the signal filter;
- Acceleration — price acceleration step;
- PriceSpeed — price acceleration speed in seconds;
- TakeProfit — take profit if used in the strategy;
- StopLoss — stop loss if used in the strategy;
- MM — enable/disable automatic lot calculation;
- RiskPerTrade — risk percent for the first deal to calculate the trading lot;
- ManualLot — trading lot if ММ=false;
- NextLotRatio — lot ratio, if = 1, then the lot is constant for all the orders in the grid;
- DistanceOrder — distance from the price to place pending orders;
- StepOpenOrders — the step of the next orders, distance from an open order;
- TimerModifyOrder — pending order modification in seconds;
- MaxDrawdown — maximum drawdown, once reached all orders will be closed;
- Magic — magic number of orders;
- BreakevenStart – number of points to move a trade to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep - distance to place breakeven;
- TrailingStop – the number of points after which the Hi-Low trailing is activated;
- TrailingStart – number of points to start trailing stop;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step.
- TimeFrame – timeframe to search for low/high price;
- BarCount – number of bars to search for extrema;
- IndentHiLow — distance from Hi-Low price to place stop loss;
- ShowInfo — display/hide information on the trading;
- Languages — language of the displayed trading data;
- TextColor — displayed data color.