Mluck AutoBot Strategy I
The Mluck AutoBot Series are the fruit of my years of experience in trading world. It merges the Eastern wisdom by recognizing candlestick patterns and the Western robustness of indicators. It plays to the fullest using the essence of the ancient rule in trading with the "high reward-to-risk ratio" and the impeccable "support and resistance" philosophy. Mluck AutoBot Series consists of a series of strategies to be used together in winning over different market behaviors. We call this "diversification".
The EA uses the breakout strategy on support and resistance, where all the support and resistance are auto-calculated and self-optimized by the EA.
- Strictly no martingale.
- No grid trading.
- No arbitrage.
- No curve fitting according to backtest results.
- Easy to set up.
- Ability to auto import history data onto charts for testing.
- View Info: if true, can view some basic information on a chart
- Risk Per Trade (%): recommended to use 3% or below
- Stop Loss (in multiples of spread): recommended to use default, this value is used to optimize the stop loss
- Seconds to wait before activate early SL: recommended to use default, this value is used to optimize the stop loss
- Min. Reward-To-Risk Ratio: recommended to use default, this value is used to optimize the take profit
- Max number of take profit pieces: recommended to use default, this value is used to optimize the take profit
- SNR Value: recommended to use default, this value is used to optimize the support and resistance
- No new entry if Equity is less than: as suggested by the title
- Use Fixed Capital: if true, it uses fixed capital value, if false, it uses Account Balance in risk calculation
- Fixed Capital: as suggested by the title
- Use Fixed Spread: if true, it uses fixed spread value, if false, it uses the market spread in calculation
- Fixed Spread: as suggested by the title
- Enable Buy Stop: if disabled, the EA will not place the buy stop
- Enable Sell Stop: if disabled, the EA will not place the sell stop
- Enable SNR modification during runtime: if disabled, you can modify the support and resistance manually
- Enable Auto Take Profit: if disabled, you can set take profit manually
*More information will be passed to buyers on how to optimize each value.
Symbol and Timeframe
This EA is designed to be used in EURUSD H1.
Risk Management and Protection
- A user can set the risk per trade according to the user personality – aggressive/moderate/conservative.
- All updates are free for buyers.
- You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org/(skype: michaeltanhh) for more detailed information.
- You can view my website for more information.
- This expert is an on-going project which will be constantly updated and enhanced to add in more features for the buyers.
- Constant support will be provided to buyers on the best EA settings.
- The detailed EA manual (how to use the EA) will be sent to buyer.