The Angry Bat Expert Advisor trades the opposite direction from a false breakthrough. Accordingly, the EA sells when the price fails to break an important resistance level, and buys when the price fails to break a support level.
Features of the EA
- Does not use martingale
- Always uses Stop Loss
- Uses Trailing Stop for profit making deals
- Stop Loss is calculated automatically based on the current volatility
- Trades a fixed lot or % of free margin
- Fixed Lot (true — fixed lot, false — % of free margin);
- Lot (lot size if Fixed Lot = true);
- Risk (risk if Fixed Lot = false);
Order Settings (percent of the current volatility)
- Stop Loss
- Profit Step (Stop Loss trailing step)
Contact me if you have any questions!