Guardian Trader is based on hedging recovery system with a lot X3 multiply algorithm to help you trade more successful whether you are new to trading or have been trading for years. Guardian can be a helpful tool to use in your tool box. Guardian does not open or close any trades for you. It only assists in your trading. You can place your hedge on when you need to go somewhere and cannot be in front of your platform or trade without the hedge function, you can set your own distance for hedge. Guardian automatically picks up your trade size in lots and will start the cycle according to your lot size.
Pip counter in right hand corner of the chart that shows you:
- Current spread.
- Candle time.
- Current trades that you have on the current symbol as well as lot size with pip counter.
- Overall profit on the current cycle that you are trading with all your open trades.
- Hedge on function that allow you to set your hedge on or off.
- Close all function to close all trades in symbol when profit has been reached as well as all pending orders.
- Push through and email notification when a cycle turned into profit.
- Take profit according to your settings. EA does not take profit in pips but on over all profit of cycle in $, so if you want 20$ or 50$ per trade once the cycle hits your profit EA will close all open trades and orders.
- EA must be online 24 hours in order for the EA to open hedge positions.
- Current settings are set for 4 hour trading. You can adjust according to your trading strategy. Works on all major pairs.
- The EA works well on 4 hour charts using a 50 pip hedge and 50$ take profit
- When starting to use the EA first start trading with 0.01 lot size and keep MARGIN in mind.
- Popup : True/False
- Email : True/False
- Push notification: True/False
- Hedge: Input the size that you want to hedge 10/20/30/40/50
- Max Time Hedge: The max time the hedge can hedge a cycle
- Multiple: 3 leave on three
- Profit on close: 100 is 100$. The EA works on how much $ you want to make on cycle not pip range
Tp settings changed to take profit in pips not in $
Change your own multiple settings