FxCraft Manual Trader
Important! FxCraft, due to platform limitations, do not works on historical tester. Please use free demo version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10242
FxCraft Manual Trader is a convenient tool for manual trading on the most popular Forex platform – MetaTrader 4.
It facilitates and accelerates execution of many standard actions, which often take our precious time and increase the chances of making mistakes.
It is perfectly suited for dynamic scalping and traditional day trading.
- The product enables one click trading by mouse or by keyboard shortcuts (@ Market and pending orders). To place an order, click the green or red button or use the defined keyboard shortcut. If the ‘Pending’ box is checked, your pending order will be placed with the activation price equal to the value of the nearest box. The application automatically detects what type your pending order should be (STOP or LIMIT), depending on the location of a current price in relation to the entered price.
- Automatically set stop loss and take profit on selected levels. The values of stop loss and take profit can be given in points, or as a set price. It is also possible to disable this option.
- Constant or dynamically calculated lot size. To enable the calculation of the size of the position based on the percentage of capital select the “Risk” box. Position size is the maximum size for which maximal loss cannot exceed given percentage of capital.
- The ability to set “Slippage” for each position.
- Open positions provided that spread is not too high. It is enough to set a maximum spread at which a position is opened in the ‘Max Spread’ box.
- In Manual Trader the functionality of FxCraft Visual Order Editor (easy and intuitive position management by dragging the entry, SL or TP level lines on the chart) is included. See FxCraft Visual Order Editor for more details.
- Close positions with just one click or a keyboard shortcut. All open short (long) positions can be closed with the ‘Close Open Shorts’ (‘Close Open Longs’) button or the defined keyboard shortcut. All pending short (long) positions can be closed with the ‘Close Pending Shorts’ (‘Close Pending Longs’) button or using the defined keyboard shortcut. All positions (short, long, open and pending) can be closed with the ‘Close All’ button or using the defined keyboard shortcut.
- The “magic” parameter is used to define orders to be handled by an instance of the program. One instance will serve only those orders for the instrument, which are opened with a given “magic”. To handle order which were manually opened set parameter magic to 0.
- Application FxCraft MT4 Manual Trader works only on the currency pair on which it was launched.
Additional information are displayed:
- Total profit/loss (“Sum P/L”) in the account currency, and next in parentheses in pips. If there is more than one open position we calculate the breakeven level. Value of Total profit/loss is distance beetween breakeven level and current price. Both values take commissions into account.
- The total size of the positions (“Amount”). The size of the positions on the short position is negative, while on the long position is positive. Next in the parenthesis shows the number of all open orders.
Keyboard shortcuts (disabled by default):
- 1 – open Sell order,
- 2 – open Buy order,
- 4 – close all orders,
- 5 – close all buy orders,
- 6 – close all sell orders.
I would like to add my own functionality to FxCraft Manual Trader. Is this possible?
Of course. We can customize FxCraft Manual Trader for your individual needs. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will together work out a solution.