Description of the EA
This is a universal grid EA with implemented modified Bill Williams' "Trading Chaos" strategy. The trading method is based on tracking the market behavior and price acceleration. It is not guessing nor forecasting. It is calculation with distinct orienting points of position direction. It trades pending orders. Assets are protected by stop loss with maximum drawdown of the deposit. All trades are closed when the drawdown is reached. VPS is required for stable operation, minimum deposit is 10,000 units of the base currency.
The EA monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/moneystrategy
Opening New Orders
If the price moves in the direction opposite to the open position, a pending order will be placed at a preset distance to follow the price. A pending order will be modified only if the price continues to move in the wrong direction. Thus, we achieve the most favorable positions of new deals. Orders can also be removed depending on signals.
If one position is in the market. The first modification of stop-loss is the breakeven level, then point-based trailing stop is activated and works till a distance specified in the EA settings "TrailingStop". After the price covers the TrailingStop distance, High-Low trailing by extrema of previous bars starts. Specify a timeframe and a number of bars in the EA's settings to look for extrema. Switching trailing stop provides an effective way to increase profit.
If several positions are in the market. All deals are closed by a common profit. Some deals can be closed with a loss, but the total profit of closed orders is always greater than the loss. Position closing prices may differ, depending on the speed of order execution on the broker side.
- BalanceRisk — calculation of lot according to balance;
- Lots — fixed lot if BalanceRisk = 0;
- NextLotRatio — lot multiplication factor;
- MaxLots — maximum lot;
- StopLossPercent — stop loss as % by drawdown of the balance;
- MagicNum — magic number;
- Comment — comment to trades;
- FirstTypeOrder — type of the first order;
- DistanceFirstOrder — distance to place the first order;
- DistanceNextOrder — distance to place following orders;
- NextStepOpenOrders — step to place following orders from already opened one;
- TimerModifyFirstOrder — order modification in seconds;
- TimerModifyNextOrder — modification of following orders, set in seconds;
- MaxAttempts — the maximal number of attempts to open an order;
- DelaySeconds — a pause in seconds between attempts to open an order;
- Slippage — maximum price slippage;
- Breakeven — enable/disable breakeven;
- BreakevenStart — number of points to move a trade to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep — distance to place breakeven;
- TrailingStop — number of points after which the High-Low trailing is activated;
- TrailingStart — number of points to start trailing;
- TrailingStep — Trailing Stop step.
- TimeFrame — timeframe to search for low/high price;
- BarCount — the number of bars to search for high/low of bars;
- IndentHiLow — indent from High-Low price to place stop loss.
- Alligator_TimeFrames — Alligator timeframe;
- Jaw_Period — period for calculating jaws;
- Jaw_Shift — horizontal shift of jaws;
- Teeth_Period — period for calculating teeth;
- Teeth_Shift — horizontal shift of teeth;
- Lips_Period — period for calculating lips;
- Lips_Shift — horizontal shift of lips;
- Alligator_Method — type of smoothing;
- Alligator_Price — price type;
- Alligator_Shift — indicator shift;
- Fractals_TimeFrames — Fractals timeframe;
- FractalNumber — fractal number (0 - the last one);
- AO_TimeFrames — Awesome Oscillator timeframe;
- AO_Shift — indicator shift;
- AC_TimeFrames — Accelerator/Decelerator timeframe;
- AC_Shift — indicator shift;
- ShowInfo — display/hide information on the trading;
- TextColor — displayed data color.