need a robot that draw trendline and place orders with the rules below.
Trend Line Drawing
TL Style : Blue, thickness “2”, with ray.
Time analysis 1HR
1. Bear TREND - TL start on a maximum of the second day when in a ROW of 4 days the second day is higher than the first and the third.
2. Bull TREND - TL start on a minimum of the second day in a ROW of 4 days the second day is lower than the first day and the third day.
3. TL go on from the forth day in forward and have to touch every maximum. Maximum is when the maximum in the middle is higher(in bear Trend) or lower (Bull Trend) is. a) higher than the candel before and than the candle after(Bear Trend) b) lower than the candel before and than the candel after.
4. TL must be alway closed to the price but can touch only one shadow in his life.
5. When a candle with opposite trend stop a TL we have to wait a retracemnet (with Doji any color or a candle the same color the trend was before ). At the and of every our the robot must check if any candle touched again the TL , if this happen must be update the TL on a new Maximum (bear Trend) or minimum (bull trend)
6. In the meantime there are no new minimum or maximum the robot wait for update and nothing happen.
7. When a new maximum or minimum is available the robot update the TL.
8. when point 5 happen again and retracement go fine the robot can place the order.
Exceptions: TL can touch 2 shadows only when the last one shadows is before the candle that stop the TL.
Order Placing: example on buy order
The entry point is on the maximum of the retracement + (delta) /2 pip(when you have 5 digit after unit es eur/usd / spread(when you have less then 5 digit after unit example nGAS
If after one hour the entry point go down ,the previous order is deleted and new order is placed.
StopLoss: the stop loss is on the second minimum . If there is only one minimum on the first.
Take Profit : take profit is an option in % of the stop loss. User can choose between off / or 20% 40% 50% and 100%
Trailing stop : must be an option from off or higher point Dimmerable.
Stop LOSS is calculated in % of risk on total capital and the robot will calculate the lots per order.
% risk must be from 0.1% to 10%
Pictures on Drawing rules are available on request.