FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 307

sever32: 2. Don't take away my completed prediction. Too down, better than just up)
just up is not possible at once, the market is looking for where the money is, I think that if it rolled back down, but did not break the low of 1.247, then the money is still up, so 1.2540 has to go to it

Roman.:

Go not into a trading account, but into an investment account with the same password and you will be - happy... :-)

It's kind of a shithole, not a company... There's a discussion on RuForum - I haven't read it myself yet...

thank you. i got 20000 now :))))

plaza:

Here's the automation of fractal theory, if you're interested...

throw it away...

nexter:
thank you. now 20,000 have been given :))))

Look at the video (the "How to get started" tab) - the profit of your trades won't all be yours... :-)

Vizard:

Buying may start at this level...don't go into shorts...if it goes down by the tale you can open a bounce...though master is the master of course...

yeah i'll wait a while... my way if i break through 2470 then down, if not then crawl northwards while i'm eating a cup of coffee ))))

Vizard:

Buying may start at this level...don't go short...if it goes down by the tale, you can open a bounce...but master of course...think for yourself...

They may, certainly do not go short. The people persistently do not sell and no one will drag them down, they will be wobbling.

IgorM:
I think that if the market went down, but did not break through the low at 1.247, the money is still up, so it should go to 1.2540

I think that it is not looking for anything. it just walks and walks. and it walks in such a way that the money will be lost because it is the fuel for certain trajectories.

I think the market has its own MM.

OlegTs:
the euro pound bought

For nothing. The hosts are usually given a run for their money at the Olympics.

emotraid:

Yeah, I'll wait. If I break through 2470 then down, if I don't break through then we go crawling northwards while I'm eating my coffee ))))

Similarly))))

sever32:
monitoring will show)

I know. Getting ready... :-)
Reason: