FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 305

sever32:

IMHO the current candle should not close above the previous candle's high.

Answered the question on the previous page of the thread.

IgorM:

Well at least someone finally gave a forecast, let's see if you, Vladimir, have figured out why the candles are now white and now black....

;)

:)

Why doesn't anybody say anything... so I thought I'd give you a prognosis.

emotraid:

There's no stop loss, they don't make lots.)

sever32::)

Why isn't everyone talking... so I thought I'd give you the prognosis.

Well, I gladly accepted at least one specific forecast, just a little: 45 minutes to the close, see if your TS makes sense, and not an illusion, like 80% of all graphical analysis ;)

IgorM:
Well I gladly accepted at least one specific prediction, there's just a bit left: 45 minutes to close, let's see if your TS makes sense and not an illusion like 80% of all chart analysis ;)

Yeah, that's the basis of my TS, I also like to enter all the depot in such cases.

sever32: Yeah, that's the basis of my TS, I also like to go in with the whole depot on such occasions.
I'll tell you a secret, all the deposits should be logged in, but the main thing is not to forget to split the deposit into two parts: one to keep in the trading account and the second part to keep in the personal account, then you can leave the terminal unattended ;)

emotraid:
I wish I had bought the pound an hour ago, and I was itching for it )))))
Maybe not for nothing, the pound didn't last long. It closed at breakeven

Roman.:

Answered my question on the previous page.

the operators index is 100 - their setup is long.

When I get acquainted with a particular trading method or TS, I first approach the prospectivity of the method.

I immediately noticed the inconsistency between the chart area on the screenshot and the operators' setup.

I understand... I enter using TA, on pullbacks, using this and that, but still - the chart is down, operators up .

How do you fight it?

sever32:

the operators index is 100 - their setup is long.

When I get acquainted with a particular trading method, TS, I first approach to assessing the prospectivity of the method.

I immediately noticed the inconsistency between the chart section on the screenshot and the operators' setup.

I understand... entering with TA, on pullbacks, using this and that, but still - the chart is down, the operators are up .

How do you fight it?

All right - waiting for TA confirmation...
The actions of the operators are considered first, after which the technical analysis, according to the direction of this fundamental filter, possibly on the H4 timeframe...

BUT, before all of this, it first selects a pronounced seasonal rally in commodity futures contracts... when the whole puzzle comes together, then and only then - Fires all the dupes! :-) See the method with the description of the entries.

He does not write in his book for nothing, like that one should trade from 30 markets and higher, and with those settings of the parameters and those participants, from whom the market is most amenable to learning...

Each market, can not exclude the fact that each year gives a few reliable entries, the task is to analyze these outbreaks (reversal formations, as a rule)... and be friends with the market for the whole dip throughout this section...

Read everything in the article, including the contents of "Sources" - everything is there...

Roman.:

That's right - waiting for TA confirmation...
Actions of the operators are considered first of all, after which the technical analysis is connected, according to the direction of this fundamental filter, perhaps on the H4 timeframe...

BUT, before all of this, it first selects a pronounced seasonal rally in commodity futures contracts... when the whole puzzle comes together, then and only then - Fired up by all the dupes! :-) See the method with the description of the entries.

It is not for nothing that he himself writes in his book, like that you should trade from 30 markets and higher, and with those settings of the parameters and from those participants, from whom the market is most amenable to training...

Each market, can not exclude the fact that each year gives a few reliable entries, the task is to analyze these outbreaks (reversal formations, as a rule)... and be friends with the market for the whole dip throughout this section...

Read everything in the article, including the contents of "Sources" - everything is there...

monitoring will show)
Reason: