FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 65

I seriously think we can sell as soon as it starts stomping on the 127.2% level (purple fibo on my chart) of 1.24650. That's 70 vs 30.

Scalpingcin, next time, if it's not difficult, after trading, post screenshots with entries etc...interesting, instructive and something to discuss...

Scalpingcin:
Don't get upset. I mean it. The euro is about to fall.... 70 vs 30.
I am not upset. I sold with full confidence that I will take a profit. I should have taken a profit. I have no worries about the drawdown.

lotos7:
Scalpingcin, next time, if it's not difficult, after trading, post screenshots with entries etc...interesting, instructive and something to discuss...
No. I don't do that.... It's at the level of superstition..... And don't ask....

To some curious people who have come on my skype, I have shown the account history via a screen show. That's no problem. But until the trade is closed.... I don't even show my wife the screen. Really.
Come on over to skype, I'll show you. I don't mind.

Scalpingcin:
No. I don't do that.... It's superstitious..... And don't ask....

To some curious people who have come to my skype, I've shown the account history via a screen show. That's no problem. But until the trade is closed.... I don't even show my wife the screen. Really.
Come on skype, I'll show you. I don't mind.

You'd better come to us... I have skype in my profile - we have a branch here (an alternative MQL) - a group chat room. And we're chatting here. You knock on my door and I will connect you there. A lot of people don't come here after that.

My Skype is the same as my nickname. I don't want to knock anywhere, and whoever comes to me with questions is always welcome!
That's the way it is.

MobileMan:

You'd better come to us... I have skype in my profile - we have a branch here (an alternative MQL) - a group chat room. And we're chatting here. You knock on my door and I will connect you there. Many people don't even come here after that.

Um... I just put in an authorization request... no answer yet.

Hmmm... no request yet...

Scalpingcin:
Hmmm... no request yet...
I'm not talking to you) the chat room is more interesting than the singles)

avonsamyj:
I'm not talking to you) the chat room is more interesting than the singles)
I don't get it.... I'm ecuadorian. I don't understand Russian! ;-) Really don't know what you're talking about....
Reason: