FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 57

IgorM:
Let's observe, add a monitoring link to your profile to make it easier to search
Coming up.

MobileMan:

Well, well ))) it's just that one order is open now, that's why the equity is like that. He is in a drawdown. About the overextension. There were 6 orders, maximum drawdown was 93pp, but this order took a profit of 163pp. I understood over sitting is when I have to wait for hundreds of points to gain some profit. I got much more profit than the drawdown. Orders are medium-term orders therefore such drawdowns are normal. I should have just used a bit less risk to trade there. Now I will trade with lot 3 and will not increase the lot. Keep an eye on the monitoring.

P.S. By the way, there seems to be some kind of monitoring error there - the real drawdown is several times less now than what the monitoring draws

I just want to say good luck to you! Don't let it get in the way, it's intimate. You're a success. Do you want to become a champion in this branch?

Mobile is the champion!!!

MobileMan:

Well, well ))) it's just that one order is open now, that's why the equity is like that. He is in a drawdown. About the overextension. There were 6 orders, maximum drawdown was 93pp, but this order took a profit of 163pp. I understood over sitting is when I have to wait for hundreds of points to gain some profit. I got much more profit than the drawdown. Orders are medium-term orders therefore such drawdowns are normal. I should have just used a bit less risk to trade there. Now I will trade with lot 3 and will not increase the lot. Keep an eye on the monitoring.

P.S. By the way, there is some kind of monitoring error - real drawdown is several times less now than what is drawn by monitoring.

It's all the terminology of the brokerage company - every night they need lots, the lock is 20pp. - The loss is already there, or more accurately, a loss.

And beginners repeat someone else's words....

Mobile, fuck you! Fucking flooder.

ZS. It's not a ban, we're a democracy now.

snail09_1:
Mobile, fuck you!
What's that again?

Ishim:
What's that again?
I don't drink white, I only drink live beer...

Ishim:
What's that again?
So you admitted about the stops?

snail09_1:
I don't drink white, only live beer...
Why are you angry?

snail09_1:
So did you admit about the stops?
Maybe at 1.22 I will buy with a stop, as long as the middle of the range they are not needed (for me)
Reason: