SSL Channel Trading EA

Hi there all - I am looking for a working SSL Channel EA - despite finding this one which looks 90% there it just doesn't seem to work right - it creates many trades on a signal and gives a lot of errors.

The system should be very much as the link suggests:

1. Detect SSL change based on SSL Channel Indicator setting (signal)
  2. When candle CLOSES on the SSL - a SINGLE trade is opened based on the signal direction
  3. Has MA Filtering option (commented out) that only trades if closes above/below the MA line
  4. Has usual order management SL/TP and Trail options for this trade
  5. Exit option also is the Green/Red Line as mentioned
  6. Should the SINGLE trade hit its stop - it does not open another trade until the next signal

The attached is from 2008

Does anyone have any SSL EAs that does this?  I am looking to run this on an H4, ~14 SSL period, 55 MA or above.

Many thanks!

Rob Sherali:

Hi there all - I am looking for a working SSL Channel EA - despite finding this one which looks 90% there it just doesn't seem to work right - it creates many trades on a signal and gives a lot of errors.

The system should be very much as the link suggests:

1. Detect SSL change based on SSL Channel Indicator setting (signal)
  2. When candle CLOSES on the SSL - a SINGLE trade is opened based on the signal direction
  3. Has MA Filtering option (commented out) that only trades if closes above/below the MA line
  4. Has usual order management SL/TP and Trail options for this trade
  5. Exit option also is the Green/Red Line as mentioned
  6. Should the SINGLE trade hit its stop - it does not open another trade until the next signal

The attached is from 2008

Does anyone have any SSL EAs that does this?  I am looking to run this on an H4, ~14 SSL period, 55 MA or above.

Many thanks!

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

If you can't find it in Codebase or in the  Market, you can order it in Freelance.

Reason: