General - page 604

Hi I used to be in MT5 Alpari and subscribed to a signal. I had to change my Broker , but this new broker just has MT4 , so I had to subscribe to signal again and buy a new vps. I chooses VPS and bought it , and again after 1 minute again clicked on vps and bought vps , MT4 opened and I thought if i
[Deleted]
Hello every one this is a developer of the customer that I am banned now today morning after I wake up I saw I am ban ..! I never found is that a decompiled EA, basically there is No special define about "What is exactly decompiled work? " i searched website (after this crisis) and not found any
Hello friends i want to build a trading system so that i can place multiple symbol order simultaneously using one EA on only one symbol chart in MQL5. its like opening order of EURUSD on GBPUSD chart using EA in MT5, MQL5. Thanks
Hello My main goal is to read and analyze all the symbols that are offered by the trading server and more importantly all the properties related to them. (i.e ISIN, Name, Fullname, etc.) in short everything that the Symbols dialog has to offer like so... https://imgur.com/Uus2voN and so far Im
Hi everyone, i would like to know if mql5's IT department opens trading data to the outside world (currencies, volumes, entry price, exit price, DD etc..., data publicly available on your site), via an api to allow us to develop tools that exploit those datas. There is any way to get these datas in
[Deleted]
Hello. How do I use an Array of type CArrayInt as parameters to the method inside CFoo below? #include <Arrays\ArrayInt.mqh> //--- class CFoo { CFoo(CArrayInt *foo_ptr){ int total = foo_ptr.Total(); for ( int i= 0 ; i<total; i++) Print (foo_ptr.At(i); }
Dear experienced traders, I bought an EA, and I download it, then I used one of my activations. My questions are below. 1. If I delete the EA and download it again in a same MT4 or MT5, does my activation will be lost? 2. If I use same EA for 2 account in same broker(same MT4 or MT5), does my
Hi today i post here the heiken ashi smoothed tape that is the tape version of the heiken ashi smoothed indicator, while there is only a comparison between heiken ashi open value and heiken ashi closed value there is a loss of data and so the heiken ashi smoothed tape looks just a little bit...
[Deleted]
I think it would be fantastic if MetaQuotes added a mini-console in the Editor window. It really bugs me having to start up the trading terminal just to run a simple script I'm developing, because I want to see a certain printed output. Such a simple feature will drastically reduce the
Hello developer, I'm new here. I read code base and not found answer to my question. What is the difference with Foo *foo2=new Foo("foo2"); and Foo* foo2=new Foo("foo2"); And when are they used? Regards Simon Anderson
  PYTHON EA ?  (19   1 2)
Anybody did an EA based on Python ? Some help libraries ( PYTHON) ?
Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen I found this indicator online, and it pairs well with some of my other indicators, but the problem is i need to keep attaching the indicator to the chart to be able to see the latest Arrows/dots for entry signals. after i attached it to the chart, and say give it a few
Hi, I have a issue since 06 May 2020 18h, my volume size in the order toolbox suddently changed, no reason why, as "9999.00" default value and I can't open a order at a other value. If I change it and enter 0.01 as usual, the Buy and sell button can't be select, it is gray. So I can't trade anyway
  Signal Copy  (1)
I have a question from a client.Is it possible to copy paid signal into a demo account free of charge as test before going live
[Deleted]
Can somebody please explain to me the functions of the new 'subscriptions' tab on the terminal? Every time I open it, a white blank screen pops up on the chart and does nothing
Dear Experts, What would be the code if I want to draw a horizontal line connecting two candle highs from 5th bar to 29th bar?? Looking for possibility to draw horizontal line only between 5-29 bar not infinite line. Any guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks
its more than 4 days that im waiting for answer from mql5 crew. I cant buy VPS because I get an error about financial operation are limited. no one answer me and its really annoying. whats wrong
Hi I want to know what are the max number of trades we can open as a signal provider without getting account disabled, is there a max number of trades we can open
Hello everyone Is there anyway i can cut down gaps in the live market chart please check the attached image i have detailed everything there. I want my chart to look same as my friend mt5 image which i have attached below Thanks, Partha
  MT5 Alerts  (9)
Hey Guys, When my EA creates an alert in mt5, it get notification on mobile but not when I manually create an alert using right click > trading > alert. What can I do to fix it? Thanks Sach
What is the best candlestick pattern have more winning rate
Hi, I want to move my MT4 signal subscription from Pepperstone standard account to Alpari Micro Account. I go to My subscriptions and click on the setting icon. After i click on Move subscription a window shows me my current account details. After I click on Move nothing happens. Can someone please
I just downloaded wine and playonmac. Then I open playonmac through applications. Then nothing happens. The app won't start. Sometimes I need to accept it from security and privacy but still nothing startups
Over the past year, the user base of the MetaTrader platform virtual hosting has grown significantly. In this regard, we have significantly invested in the development of the entire service infrastructure and considerably expanded the network of data centers. The new hosting point in São Paulo has
I've heard a lot of tales about robots and expert advisors)))) but everything I've tried leads to failure))))) as well as all known strategies... as for moving averages and shapes - I don't know who came up with that)))) The market is chaos at 90% .... but with observation there are some repetitions
1. MT5 on my computer is not connecting to my trading account. (But MT5 on phone is working) 2. I have recently subscribed to a signal but nothing is happening Any help would be appreciated
I came across an unusual situation: I put all the indicators I need in a class in a separate header file. When I run the strategy tester I am able to see 4 of them instead of 6! even though the EA is able to read their values at any candle ( ie handle is valid, copybuffer is valid , Indicator(0,1) =
Apologies, complete novice here. I have downloaded Metatrader 4 to my iPhone, and connected to a live trading account with broker Admiral Markets. Last night I downloaded Metatrader 5 for my windows laptop, but for some reason I cant connect my Admiral trade account into the windows version of MT5
  MQL5 VPS reboot  (7)
Hi my VPS service on MQL5 is rebooting once or twice per day without any reason. I am only running 1 EA 1 Chart nothing special. No errors on the log. Does anyone can help with this
hello, does anyone have an idea on how can i calculate the sum profit of open sell orders only and open buy orders only regards