General - page 1284

EURUSD: Although EUR may be struggling above its rising trendline, its broader upside bias remains intact in the medium term. However, it will have to retake the 1.3739 level, its Jan 24 2014 high to trigger further upside pressure towards the 1.3818 level, its Dec 30 2013 high. A turn above the 1...
hi all, may i know which broker is providing a small amount of spread value? if i'm not mistaken i'm using a white label broker, however i don't know how to switch to normal broker or any suggestion? bec i found out that the signal provider's spread value is quite small, which he is earning small...
“The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is “low.” Nor can we know what price is “high.” Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb. to 2 cent/lb. and seemed “cheap” many times along the way.” ~ Dennis Garman’s 4th...
Anyone in? Your experience + my experience = POWER! of cos there must be some prerequisite for the collaboration 1. Must have a live account with a EA making money (the EA should be yours not bought) 2. Select a strategy that we all agree on 3. Able to code in MQL4/5 Then we use the cloud to host
hi, i have connected a mql4 account to the signal section which includes some of my ea. Now i want to know how to make some categories(exmple; order close time,take profit etc.) hidden, That will make my ea more tough to be understood by the viewers. If any one have any idea about it, please let me...
I have real money (not a lot) tied up in this dude's signal: [link deleted] I can just pull out, but I'm curious what will happen to the signal now that he's banned.
please i need to understand something about mql5 signal subscribtions, whenever i subscribe to signals even if my account balance is large all trades automaticaly trades as 0.01 which to small, please how can i set it to trade my account with increasing lot sizes? what  can i do about this...
hello everybody i try to connect to signal / i click tools / options / community and type my username /pw  then i still cant chose the signal tab saying failed to connect to server login.mql5 ...... on my vps i did this    how to make it work ?
First quater of the year Second quater Third quater Fourth quater
Hi everyone, Anyone knows how to edit or remove a post after submitting it? I can't find any edit or delete button. Thanks
This is the announcement for the 1er programming contest for mql5 community. This little contest consist to find some bugs in less time possible. See also this topic Programmers Contest : Who can find more bugs in less time. Are you interested to participate ? There is no price, the goal is to...
Hello I'm interested in this distributed cloud computing business and see it as the way forward, but as i'm completely new, i was  hoping for some advice, and maybe some pointers on how to get the ball rolling, i've freed  up 2 cores at present and had the program running overnight , but...
Does anyone know about how is it possible to use the MQL Cloud for general purpose computing ? ( Articles ) Like for example using an algorithm on large array divided to multiple agents and returning the results to the source requested. Thank you for any replies and responses.
I'm looking to start trading for real and was curious if anyone one would be able to give me some pointers on what broker to chose, or even provide a small list of the top brokers that can be used with mt4, or even some advice on the brokers you may use. I am new to trading but have been working...
There are many signals offered here in mql5.com, initially successful for couple of days or weeks and finally destined to blown out accounts. Subscribers are loosing money following those signal service. Free and paid signal services should have atleast 6 months of consistent performance before...
Can anyone explain what is "60% personal"? - see picture below. This comes from Jobs section. Thank you in advance.
Hello, Can anybody tell me if I can reduce the amount of history that initially downloads when I use the strategy tester agent? When I start my EA the connection closes and gives error "4194304 bytes not available". I noticed the downloaded history begins in 2004 and I would like to decrease this...
Week 5 - H2 Chart Trend: Bearish Support : 0,8911 Resistance: 0,8972 Trend Inversion:0,9046 (AMA Indicator)
Week 5 - H8 Chart Trend: Bullish Prices are on Murray's 4/8 Line - breaking up means bullish continuation till next resistance at 1,68457, otherwise support at 1,63574 Trend Inversion:1,64493(GANN Indicator)
Week 5 - H8 Chart Trend: Bearish Support : 114,063 Resistance: 115,625 Trend Inversion:116,1563 (AMA Indicator)
Week 5 - H4 Chart Trend: Bearish Support : 87,500 Resistance: 89,063 Trend Inversion:91,8079 (AMA Indicator)
Week 5 - H6 Chart Trend: Bearish Support : 139,063 Resistance: 140,625 Trend Inversion:142,7029 (AMA Indicator)
EURUSD: With EUR reversing its previous week losses to return above its broken trendline, further recovery gains are likely in the new week. If this happens, the pair could force further strength towards the 1.3818 level, its Dec 30 2013 high where a violation will expose the 1.3750 level, its...
  BUY SELL orders/deals explanation  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello, I notice an strange behavior/display of the EA's log. According to all documentations a SELL deal is done from BID price and a BUY deal from ASK price. But I notice that if I Print() the MqlTick() .last structure, what is printed/displayed is always the BID price doesn't matter if it was a
Week 5 - H8 Chart Trend: Bullish Support : 1,56250 Resistance: 1,58691 Trend Inversion:1,54000 (AMA Indicator)
Week 5 - H8 Chart Trend: Bullish Support : 1,87988 Resistance: 1,90430 Trend Inversion:1,86048 (AMA Indicator)
  CALL and PUT  (3)
i'm coming from another platform where all you did was call or put. it was just saying if the stock was going up CALL going down PUT. but i see its buy and sel. does call mean buy? and put mean sell?. and last question ive noticed that on the buy and sell buttons, the number is always lower then the...
I am now ready to start using the Hedging method. Since Profiforex fully allows hedging, I want to take advantage of this method and make more profit. Now, in every strategy or trading method, there are rules and other things that should be avoided. Please, if anyone has been successfully using the...
Hello, please add your requested features for MT 5 into this topic. "Market Scanner_market tracking, scanning and advanced pattern-recognition capabilities. Hot list_ high-level Hot Lists to stay on top of unusual market moves. Can see which stocks (CFD), FX are making moves and identify...
Hello, i would like to introduce myself short: i am Melanis, 25 years from hamburg, studiing at university oekonomics. i just registered at mql5.com and downloaded mt5 from here. then, i start mt5 and registered a new demo account within the mt5 software. now, i would like to add a signal, for...