PYTHON EA ?

Anybody did an EA based on Python ? Some help libraries ( PYTHON) ?

I want to try this but i have not yet stated with it because i am used to code in MQL4/5.

I also code Python just not for MetaTrader.

I think these libraries will surface soon.

Especially in connection with Neuronet.

I think about it too.

Python integration in MT is great, taking advantage of python's huge library collection it's possible to do everything. But what ?

These last months I have no longer inspiration for new strategies. So I subscribed to fortnite :-)

Did you try it @Marco vd Heijden ?

Ok guys but as advice not regarding libraries, regarding how to send orders from a python strategy to MT4? It must be used MQTT or?

I`ve just seen it is a must to use ZeroMQ.

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
I`ve just seen it is a must to use ZeroMQ.

Python is integrated in MT5, it seems to me there's no "official" support of python for MT4. Upgrade.

Icham Aidibe:

I think about it too.

Python integration in MT is great, taking advantage of python's huge library collection it's possible to do everything. But what ?

These last months I have no longer inspiration for new strategies. So I subscribed to fortnite :-)

Did you try it @Marco vd Heijden ?

I haven't tried fortnight but i have seen those lama's pop up all over the place even in the form of pinata's filled with candy.

Marco vd Heijden:

I haven't tried fortnight but i have seen those lama's pop up all over the place even in the form of pinata's filled with candy.

Yeah that's it ! If by the past you used to enjoy some fps, you'll find it fun ;)

Icham Aidibe:

Python is integrated in MT5, it seems to me there's no "official" support of python for MT4. Upgrade.

Integrated ?  What do you mean? How ?

Guys, after a sell / buy signal by the MT5 indicator, how do I get code in python?

Thank you

rgullit7:

Guys, after a sell / buy signal by the MT5 indicator, how do I get code in python?

Thank you

You don't. The python integration provide direct API access to the terminal for Getting tick-data, rate-data, symbol-info, and trade operations. The indicators, signals etc all have to be implemented in python or C++ with python bindings. 

Reason: