General - page 603

Hello everyone! I've bought just now an ea, but whe i try to log in into my MQL5 Community via MT4 desktop app, the program say "MQL5.community: authorization failed" and "Signal: '3261196': failed get list of signals, connection error". On website mql5.com i log in whitout problem. How can i
Hello, i am looking for a specific EA in the market and it happens that i can sometime see it and when starting next it is disappeared.   Is there any rule how EAs are shown in the market page ?   Thank you 
  EA on mt5  (1)
Why are the only buy, only sell and buy and sell options removed from the mt5 EAs? or is there a different way than mt4 to do so on mt5? Anyone can help? Thank you
Hi all, was trying to test a signal that I've set up, but when I had an alternate account subscribe to it it gave me an error stating the " Signal provider does not work by FIFO rule" which is absurd as I'm using a FOREX.com MT4 account which, to my knowledge, is a US based company (I am also US
hello there, my ping still high after I bought vps right on metatrader 4
I've subscribed to a signal provider but my lot size is always 0.01 so I'm always trading the bare minimum. Most trades are EUR/USD and it's always around 1 dollar :/ So my question is how do I increase that on mt4? Is that by amout %, fixed value or what? Thanks a lot and sorry for such a newbie
hello i noticed something from my signal provider i see diffrent open posation between me and hime and i try send him massage but no replay at all i think he is banned ? can you make sure about this becouse i have open posation and i dont know when to close them my signal provider is : <Deleted>
I am having a problem. I want to downlaod a Free Demo in the market because it does not show up in the Market Terminal. I click free Demo and I have two Metrader 4 applications on my computer. When I click Yes, I have Metatrader 4. It opens and downloads in the wrong MT4 terminal. How do I get it to
Can't login to live account
  Connect failed [6]  (18   1 2)
I am getting the above error when trying to log in. Initially I thought the server is down, but I have been getting this for 3 days now. and I verified with a friend that he is able to connect. I have been rebooting my computer to no avail. Does anyone know any thing about this? I simply can't log...
// input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Time_Fr = PERIOD_CURRENT; string text01_txt, text05_txt, text15_txt; color text01_clr, text05_clr, text15_clr; bool test_01, test_02; // Time Frame set to PERIOD_CURRENT double test_03
This is success as it do as a scrip to dump all data. But I can't call script in EA.(case 1) so I try to call a function in EA, I try to write csv file to log data as OnDeinit() event.(case 2) To log all deal in csv file to check more detail, In debug there is data, but it didn't store in file
Is there any other way of reading buffer values other than using iCustom
i use signal copy and i want disable some pairs such as XAUUSD , XAUEUR and USDJPY what is possible way i can do that ? is there and EA that can lock these pairs or othere methods
I read the information here: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/mql5cloud/mql5cloud_use and I am not able to get cloud agents to show that they are "processing." It only shows them as "ready." I have my account connected, with money in it, and have enabled the agents, but just can't get
Hi, I just updated my computer to windows 10, the indicator that I buy stop working, when I install it on my MT4, my activation code is used again, but I use it in the same computer and same MT4. Since I did not use it on a different computer, Can I get my activation back
I uploaded documents to activate a seller profile It was rejected because it is not in English I am an Arab person and therefore the documents are in Arabic Is there any solution
Hi all I've just bought an indicator and paid via PayPal, but i can't install it. There is no download link, and the button that says to open the terminal to install it there doesn't open the terminal. I'm on MT4. Any suggestions? Thank you.
As a seller, Can I share my broker name with "Strategy Tester Report"
I am trying buy a indicator , but pay pal keeps on rejecting MQL 5 , i have sent mql 5 a message contact no response any one else had the same problem
Dear experienced traders, Strategy tester will close all positions at last. Is there any setting could let it do not close all positions at last? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hi, Can someone help? I am copying the MT5 EA on https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100. I am trying to do the strategy testing. However, I keep getting 2020.05.15 21:16:02.059 Core 1 2020.05.13 23:59:00 Alert: The Buy order request could not be completed -error:4756 2020.05.15 21:16:02.059 Core 1
I can no longer reach my phone number How do I change my phone number when I don't have the old number? How do I contact support
Hello . I read all lines from csv file to array. The problem is that when the program reads the lines that I have framed, it does not read the following lines. I
if(PositionsTotal()==0&&Signal=="Buy"&&Longs==true&&HourAfter==true){ double Balance = AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE); double RiskBuy = NormalizeDouble((MathAbs(Ask - PriceInformation[2].low)*Multiplier),2); //stop loss distance double AmountRisk = Balance * (0.02); //2% default
With the same account balance as the provider, 1:500 leverage and no EAs or any other trading occurring on the account my trades enter at exactly half the risk of the provider. To increase the risk would I have to increase the account balance
Hello, is it possible to set the money fixed to "10.000" for every trade? Sometimes the recovery from too many martingale loss takes too long. The code from the EA is too long. I will post some excerpts if you want. Please help me which command i need Best Regards
Current issue Because loading DLL failed as test , want to project setting file to enable "AllowDLLImport" message "2020.01.01 00:00:00 DLL loading is not allowed" "global initialization failed", "global initialization critical error" "tester stopped because expert initialization
So I created a new signal for personal tracking. It isnt showing up under my signals anywhere. I tried to create a new one with the same name, and it tells me I cannot have another signal with the same name. Created it with the same MT4 account details but different name and its showing up. How can
i want to share my technical analysis with clients. like trend lines, chart pattern, support and resistance what is perfect way so that my clients can mirror my analysis ( if user know nothing about technical analysis ). <Image deleted>