Heiken Ashi Smoothed Tape

Hi today i post here the heiken ashi smoothed tape that is the tape version of the heiken ashi smoothed indicator, while there is only a comparison between heiken ashi open value and heiken ashi closed value there is a loss of data and so the heiken ashi smoothed tape looks just a little bit different from the heiken ashi smoothed indicator in the chart window so i put a smoothing of it so it resembles more to the original version. Here below it's the heiken ashi smoothed tape:

heiken_ashi_smoothed_tf.mq4

I am getting compiler warning errors. Are they normal?

on my own:
I am getting compiler warning errors. Are they normal?

on my own,

Those were benign warnings in that case. Here is a version without those warnings : heiken_ashi_smoothed_tf-2.01.mq4

As you will see, the values are exactly the same

mladen:
on my own,

Those were benign warnings in that case. Here is a version without those warnings : heiken_ashi_smoothed_tf-2.01.mq4

Thanks

mladen:
Re: Heiken Ashi Smoothed Tape

on my own,

Hi Mladen

do you know where I can find a Heiken Ashi MTF (changeable) tape indicator or a synergy pro MTF tape indicator? Thank heaps.

leeeta:

Hi Mladen

do you know where I can find a Heiken Ashi MTF (changeable) tape indicator or a synergy pro MTF tape indicator? Thank heaps.

leeeta

What is a "Heiken Ashi MTF (changeable) tapeindicator"?

Because each Heiken ashi indicator looks like a tape

Here is one version that can show you heiken ashi smoothed using 30 types of avrages for price smoothing as well as for result smoothing (all in all that is 900 versions of HA smoothed that can be made that way) : heiken_ashi_of_averages_3_1.ex4

mladen:

Here is one version that can show you heiken ashi smoothed using 30 types of avrages for price smoothing as well as for result smoothing (all in all that is 900 versions of HA smoothed that can be made that way) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
heiken_ashi_of_averages_3_1.ex4

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
heiken_ashi_of_averages_3_1.ex4, sir the indicator getting alert you try to rename indicator .  please provide the correct version thankyou.

Mladen Rakic:

on my own,

Is there anyway someone could make this were the colors are not hard coded in, to were we can change the colors please ? Thanks

kennyschuble:

Is there anyway someone could make this were the colors are not hard coded in, to were we can change the colors please ? Thanks

@kennyschuble you can change nearly any indicators colors in the "Colors" tab of the indicators Properties box.

Reason: