General - page 605

hellow friends i am made indicator developer cheating not help now..He'll miss me by lying to me every day..How many days On this site to check out the mode indicator? pls help me,,How to find the best designers before submitting a job
Hi, I can't connect to my account on MetaTrader 5 Android. I have the same issue with my MT5 demo account. My broker is Admiral Markets. I can only connect to the default MQL5 demo account Do you have the same issue ? I don't know if it comes from the broker or the app
I have recently subscribed to MQL5 and have also just registered with a broker to trade on MT5. I have also subscribed to a trading signal. I am facing 3 problems: 1. my MQL5 account is for some reason defaulted to the Demo account and not my actual account, and so the signal I subscribed to was
Here are the brokers saying that they now have a market maker's stack of bids at different levels in this stack. And at any given time, the broker chooses the best bid and the best ask for their clients. Market makers also provide leverage to brokers, usually 100. Imagine the situation: I opened a
Hi guys, do you know how can i save string in array or matrice, like whith "CopyBuffer"
[Deleted]
Hello there. I have been trying to setup OpenCL for computations in vain. I have updated my device drivers and all that but nothing seems to be working. Tried testing my GPU performance using other tools and it seems to be working fine. Still, Mt5 is showing errors as in the attached image. I really
Salut tout le monde, Je viens d'acheter une application et je ne peux pas l'installer sur ma plateforme meta trader
  Mql5.com Chat  (2)
I really feel the mql5 chat system needs some improvement. If you send a chat message to someone, other modern platforms can let you know if your message has been read or not and this is a simple but vital feature. In the event that you wait for a response for a long time, with mql5 you can never
im a new trader and ive just opened a live account. the problem is my expert advisors refuse to work even though they are enabled......the system keeps telling me that 'auto trading is disabled by server' what could be the problem and how do i fix it?
Hello. I am trying to fix this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/21111 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/viewcode/21111/202276/stoch_rsi.mq5 Currently, there is a minor bug that prohibits you from saving the line color/type of the oversold/overbought. My coding knowledge is very limited. I do not
Hi all, Please look at the picture below. The red lines are drawn by the value which is provided with iBands function. What is wrong with them? Why they are not matched with Bollingers end points? (The upper band value is normalized just to see if there was difference (but not)) here is the code
  RSI on ARRAY  (2)
Hello everyone, I am looking for an indicator. (see my screen shot) This indicator looks like RSI. I have compared with RSI on the same period and it is quite similar, except the indicator on the screen shot is more impulsive. Someone told me that it could be a RSIonARRAY instead of a simple RSI
Are anyone using WebMoney? I have used them once and the experience was horrible to say the least. Please share your experience with WebMoney so we can know more about this payment system
The subscription has gone through fine but not connected in Options
Hello, I was not able to pass "Automatic Validation" for my indicator when I try to publish it at market place for MT5. The report is not very helpful in this case. test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) test49323 (EURUSD,H1) OnInit return code is INIT_FAILED cannot initialize indicator disconnected I started
  Backtest  (1)
Hi, short question: If I start a backtest, will the commission be automatically deducted from the profit
Hello. I have set a default template named default, i have attached the settings print screen, When i do a single test WITH the default template set, the positions which are closed do not correspond (visually) to the one which was open (meaning, the line from the open one doesnt lead to the closed
Hi I have an EA which delay to execute the trade, its based on 1min timeframe, on backtesting it works very well execute the trade on time but on demo acount it delays to execute the trade dont know why? please contact me if you can help here. thanks
Hi, I am copying a signal... BUT all the trades copied from the signal are investment of £2 only.. how can I increase this investment amount? Is there a setting? Thanks in advance
Hello, I cannot connect to the community on my MT4 installed on Macbook. When I enter my username and password, this error message appears : MQL5.community:Authorization failed. I just bought a tool so I can't use it. Can you help me ? Thank you
  VPS issue  (6)
Hi guys, i decided to try the MQL VPS, so i decided to take advantage of the 24hour free. Really easy to install and rent, everything went good till the moment i realised that the ms ping was the same as before. For the position server of my broker they assign me a VPS in London with a new ping
Hi, I have a euro cent account with 100,000 EuroCent (= 1,000 Euro). The signal I subscribed to currently has a balance of about 20,000 EUR. I expected that the lot size for me will be 5 times as high as the signal lot size but it seems as if the amount in EUR is used instead of the EURO Cents. So...
  signal synchronisation issue  (22   1 2 3)
I am tired of losing money due to bad synchronisations my signal provider broker is ic markets my broker is tradersway today i wake up and i saw that i lost more money than my signal provider one, for 1: in euraud trades my provider closed only 2 but my my plateform closed 3 ... 2: you can see in...
Hi, i'm trying to code a screener for the market watch window for the technical indicator macd in Mt5 and it's imposible to me. This code works correctly in mt4 but i don't know how to solve it in mt5. This is a simple code that read the macd of the first bar of all the symbols in the watch window
hi, i create one acount for my birthday but i don't know how to create a new order this is impossible sorry for my english thank you for your help
if if we check list the data windows, at mt4 mobile.... we look like resume off indicators and show signal too. how this works
Hi Guys, New here and this might be posted in the wrong place. I would like to know if there is some sort of report that can show me my Equity position at the end of every day. Just for simple P/L book keeping. Hope that makes sense! Thanks
Hi, I have some code that removes all hlines from a chart then creates new lines. There seems to be an issue wherby after I've used ObjectsDeleteAll() and then create a hline object the function returns true but no line is created. If i remove the ObjectsDeleteAll() function before the lines are
Hi, anybody knows how to activate an indicator on my other computer? It shows that I still have 9/10 activations left. Thanks
[Deleted]
Is it allowed to use the name metatrader for my website? i want to create a website under the domain www.metatradereas.com and in my Logo i also want to use the same name "Metatrader EAs", is it allowed to use this name or will i get problems when i do that