Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 5

Iaroslav Chornyi:

As a result of my personal practice and experience, I've learned for sure that there isn't a single advisor or indicator that can really help... it's even the opposite, it leads astray. As a rule, all of them are good only on history)))), but they are very good at filling beginners' heads with it)))) After all these attempts I've come to the conclusion that the market is almost like a living organism - no robot will tell you which hedge fund has decided to buy or sell assets. At the moment I'm testing based on Fibonacci .... there are no other indicators on charts, but my gut feeling is that I should add a simple technical analysis(trend lines, corridors, etc.) probably it will supplement the chart...))

Experienced - on a different platform (terminal)?

Iaroslav Chornyi:

As a result of my personal practice and experience, I've learned for sure that there isn't a single advisor or indicator that can really help... it's even the opposite, it leads astray. This is not true, when you are trading with a single indicator, you cannot tell the difference between the real and the ideal one.

It's not.

I ALWAYS have TCs (the simplest ones !!!) that are earning at the moment.

There just aren't any TCs that are ALWAYS earning. Any TS has periods of profit and periods of loss, and periods of loss are longer.

The trader's task is to apply the TS that are currently earning.

Serqey Nikitin:
Why do you have to make everything so easy?...

The grail is a tool that works in a SYSTEM... And the SYSTEM can bring a lot of nastiness to the trader with the grail...

And a lot of people get into the system and make such a mess that it all goes down. And all you had to do was not interfere with earning the grail.

Georgiy Merts:

This is not the case.

I ALWAYS have TCs (the simplest ones !!!) in the League who are currently earning.

There are simply no TCs that ALWAYS make money. Any TS has periods of profit and periods of loss, moreover, periods of loss are longer.

The trader's task is to apply the TS which are earning at that moment.

And it is necessary to improve the TS all the time when it starts to fail.

Alexander Fedosov:

And continually fine-tune the TS when it starts to fail.

I don't think there's anything to refine, if the system works, it works.

Georgiy Merts:

This is not the case.

I ALWAYS have TCs (the simplest ones !!!) in the League who are currently earning.

There are simply no TCs that ALWAYS make money. Any TS has periods of profit and periods of loss, and the periods of loss are longer.

The trader's task is to use the TS that are currently earning.

if you take 100 trading systems that open trades on a coin, there will be some among them that are earning at the moment.
and at another moment there will be others of them that are earning.

Alexsandr San:

Experienced - on another platform(terminal)?

I first got into Rumus in 2008 (forexclub)))) then MT4-5 - those are the most convenient for me)))

Alexander Fedosov:

And constantly tweaking the TS when it starts to drain.

NO.

The TS, which has shown unacceptable behaviour (not yet losing, only one "mistake") - without any talk should be removed from trading. The market has changed, and other systems will now work on it.

danminin:

if you take 100 trading systems that open trades on a coin, there will be some among them that are earning at the moment.
and at another moment there will be others of them that are earning.

The analogy is incorrect. A coin flip is a random event. Fulfilment of the rules of the TS is non-random.

Alexsandr San:

I don't think there's anything to adjust, if the system works, it works.

Also no.

ANY system has periods of drawdown longer than periods of loss, and in the long run any system is losing more than it is earning.

Reason: