General - page 1406

EA. Gann Hilo and MA cross  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I am looking for a Gann Hilo Activator and EMA cross trading EA system I am using this system manually and it works for me and I am hoping that someone can help me create a self trading EA based on the parameters of the indicators. Indicators 1. Gann Hilo Activator (lookback value =...
Hello i have this code below of the Pearson correlation formula, but i want to have an y fixed value to compare with, and not to compare for example the last 13 EURUSD candels with the last 13 of the shown grap. i just want to compare the last 13 EURUSD candels with this value : [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...
Can anyone give this indicator to me??? i am so interested about this indicator whose name is FUTURE INDICATOR. if anyone have then please share in here.
Commodities: Gold review The US fiscal cliff negotiations continue their strong influence on the markets as gold prices depreciated from $1703.10 on Monday to $1660.80 an ounce during yesterday’s trading session. The precious commodity dropped by $30 to a nearly four-month low, reaching an intraday...
i have heard of a software call forex robot, that its capable of trading for you when you are not there,also programmed to know the right time of buying and selling. how true is this?
Greetings all. I am BlueMental, and though I am familiar with mq4, mq5 is very new to me. It has enormous scope and I look forward to learning as I go. As the Subject above states, I would like to make a suggestion to the Metaquotes coders/designers. As a user of the Mt4/Mt5 trading platform, I...
Hi All. phi.nuts, you mentioned in another thread that you have not used Gann Grids. I decided just to show you (and anyone else who wishes to look) a bit about Gann Grids. It is far more than it seems at first, kind of like Alice in Wonderland, the more you explore, the deeper into the hole you go...
[Deleted]
Can You find for me, I want indicators that distinguish Asian, Europe, US Markets. The indicator must contain US daylight saving time and Europe daylight saving time. And the indicator must correct after 2005.1.1 Thank You
Only two weeks have left before the end of the Championship. It's time to evaluate the accuracy of the previous forecast again and try to predict the course of events this week. It may seem surprising, but Eureqa's forecast has turned out to be considerably worse than Excel's one. However, there is...
[Deleted]
Hi there!, My name is Jordi, I am new to Metatrader, and very happy to be a little part of this great community. I am a Spanish software developer who hopes soon to create many interesting FOREX robots with the help of this awesome forum. Well, the fact is that I've noticed that when testing some...
As December 28 is approaching, the list of leaders of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 is becoming clearer. With only two weeks to go until the end of the Championship, Mariusz Zarnowski (zrn) from Poland stands a good chance to be in the top three. His multi-currency Expert Advisor has...
I don't trade with my country currency because I did not find the currency in currencies trading list. I believe that traders who trade their countries currencies will try to make it powerful against others currencies. If we loss our capital it is will influence the currencies, or what do you think...
  Comment on indicator value  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone... i´m rather new to the forum but I have managed to see there is a lot of nice people willing to help beginners like me... I just want to know if someone could possibly help me adding a comment function on these 2 indicators so I could see in the top left corner of the chart window,...
Every product page in Market there is link to share, that mean user can promote the products and Share Screenshots of Charts via MQL5.com (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7142), that for attract visitor to MQL5.com (see: MQL5.com Achievements – Who's the Best? / https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6420)...
please please please give me this predictable indicator. i want to it so much. please anyone give me this indicator which can predict the market. Picture given below. name scary indicator. please.
Our experience shows that the potential members of TOP-3 can be more easily predicted when the competition is already coming to its end. But not this time! The roller coaster arranged by EURUSD during the competition is constantly keeping our current leading Participants on their toes. The eleventh...
Economic news The yen reached its weakest level in a year and a half Today the Forex markets are dominated by the Japanese yen’s fall to its lowest level since April 2011, after election victory by Shinzo Abi’s Liberal Democratic Party (LDP). LDP emphasized on their determination to speed up Japan’s...
I want an expert advisor to say "hey computer, run your C++ application 'Process_Inputs' saved on the desktop."  (could be a console application or a WIN 32 application, saved as an executable if need be).  Is this possible?  If so, how do you do this?
please say me specially mladen boss is this indicator repainted????
  Price Trapping Strategy  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi There, I've developed an EA based on Price Trapping Strategy, there is no indicator required. The idea is to have an open posisition on the same direction of the price action. I appreciate your input on this system to improve the performance. Here is how it works (simplified). 1. Open two...
I installed MT5 just a week ago. A few days were enough to see enormous advantages of this platform. Functions, user interfaces, cloud-base optimization agents and many more features simply play into developer's hands. But two problems, I would call them serious design mistakes, surfaced immediately...
Hello People, i am an experienced trader who likes to share his ideas I am providing a chat Signal service TOTALY free From 9:00 GMT0 to 17:00 Just add me on Skype: FXNiceprofit and get good signals and a profitable week! Regards
I have an indicator: int OnInit(){ if (aFStep <= 0.0) { Alert(MQL5InfoString(MQL5_PROGRAM_NAME) + ": init failed: aFStep <= 0"); //return (INIT_FAILED); // INIT_FAILED == 1 ??????? return (-1);&nbsp;&nbsp; }.... //return (INIT_SUCCEEDED); // malo morgen return (0);} And EA: ......
When Mt5 was first released with all the rave about it, I downloaded and installed it. It was like hitting a stone wall, to me at least. The 'super fast' backtesting was not part of the platform and the coding, though it might be more c++ similar, was almost impossible to comprehend. I uninstalled...
Hi! Could someone please add a stop loss to this ea please? I already tried to contact the guy who created this and posted the ea here, but I didn't receive an answer.. Thank you and greetings from Germany vitabo hilobar_2.mq4
After several years using MT4 and, after having created/updated/tested hundreds of EAs, indicators & scripts, I thought I knew MT4 pretty well... until today! I’ve been running some M1 back-tests on a grid-trading EA and can’t understand why the results are varying so significantly, so I’m now...
How can i earn money with my pc!Installed is ,username by sell computer resources through a mql5 account is! But i become non money for that run ever still for free!But will money therefor?noob need help!Great was it in German language!Thanks
please all boss of forex trading specially mladen confirm me that is this indicator repainted
Hi, i need the indicator attached for tradestation in mt4. Someone can convert it? Thank you code.zip
  MACD Exit EA  (1)
I am Looking For Some Help programming or finding this simple EA, I have searched countless hours for a simple EA to Exit trades when there is a MACD crossover. Not A Zero Cross but a signal line cross. I want it to be able to close trades to which pair its attached to. Many Thanks In Advance