Help needed with this H/L EA...

Hi!

Could someone please add a stop loss to this ea please? I already tried to contact the guy who created this and posted the ea here, but I didn't receive an answer..

Thank you and greetings from Germany

vitabo

hilobar_2.mq4

Files:
hilobar_2.mq4  3 kb

Try this one out. It works for ECN/STP brokers, addapts to broker digits and has that stop loss added. If you want to omit either stop loss or rtake profit set them to 0

vitabo:
Hi!

Could someone please add a stop loss to this ea please? I already tried to contact the guy who created this and posted the ea here, but I didn't receive an answer..

Thank you and greetings from Germany

vitabo

hilobar_2.mq4
Files:

mladen:
Try this one out. It works for ECN/STP brokers, addapts to broker digits and has that stop loss added. If you want to omit either stop loss or rtake profit set them to 0

you have done a good job, but if you can add trailing stop and move to break even number to it it would have been the best ever coded EA, then finally if it can be done so that it will close open position at the close of candle stick if neither stop loss nor limit order is reached at the close of candle stick.

mladen:

Please mladen if it is possible to add trailing stop, move to break even and close positive position at the end of the bar am desperately need it, if any programmer can help please it will make a great EA that will be useful for all . May God help anybody that will solve this problem.

Reason: