General - page 1405

please inform me about this indicator about repaint.
The twelfth week of the Championship has turned out to be quite an eventful time. The leading position changed hands making it impossible to predict the winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Besides, for the first time, half of the TOP-10 is occupied by multicurrency Expert Advisors....
My problem is: I am changing automaticly passwords for my MetaTraders accounts. Usualy I do this directly from Brokers web page, by reseting password. Since I have done this on my account, my Signal provider for MetaTrader4 and even MetaTrader5 doesn't match anymore, so the my signal "provider" is...
I want to use the SR_MTF_Eli in an EA : #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 8 #property indicator_color8 SkyBlue #property indicator_color7 Yellow #property indicator_color6 CornflowerBlue #property indicator_color5 DarkOrange #property indicator_color4 RoyalBlue #property...
  Nano_Test_EA  (1)
Hello guys,please if some one has a little bit time decompile this expert,Thank you. Merry christmas and happy new year for all of you.
Hello all, just wondering, if this is possible in MT5: In an indicator I create a horizontal line. Whenever this line is moved, the new price value is stored and can be obtained from an underlying object. The line's name is created dynamically using the current time. Unfortunately, whenever...
As it is obvious, site migration to new servers that took a couple of hours, is over and the forum operates as usual from now on
Hello, all.  Is it possible to have a few lines of code in C++ that say  "Hey metatrader, attach your script 'script_name.mqh' to the chart"  ?
[Deleted]
in the backtesting history data, GMT is +1 or +2 ? Does it uses daylight savings time? What timezone used at metaquotes mt5 backtesting data?
Hello, What are the Advantages of Commodity Trading?
Hi guys, I have heard of numerous binary options trading platforms . Anyone with experience which one offers nice bonuses? Anyway, where to find this kind of information on this forum
Hey, After a few years apart I decide to re visit my path with forex-TSD and update my case studies just in case my blog gone kapoo. Now I am a student of Steve Mauro, Martin Cole. Lance Beggs and Al Brooks. Only using 10 EMA and support and resistance and candlestick and price action. Today I shall...
EURJPY H1 - Double Top EURUSD H1 - Double Top USDJPY H1 - Triangle Pattern
Automated Trading Championship 2012 is coming to an end, and we present you some statistical data on the eleventh week in our Championship Minutes! The main event of the week is "restart" at GBPJPY. On the contrary, USDJPY still shows signs of "stagnation". Here you will know about the...
I'm new to Meta Trader 5 and trying to find a good EA here, but my problem is that those which I downloaded are not proven to have so good results like in their description. Do I do something wrong or are those results fake?
  Best Forex Books?  (24   1 2 3)
I have recently read "Diary of a Currency Trader - Samuel J Rae" It has brought me round to a whole new way of approaching Forex and i now feel confident that i CAN become a trader full time eventually. Just wondering if anybody knows of any other books along the same lines that have had an effect...
The Championship keeps providing us with new discoveries, as well as new interesting Participants and unusual ideas implemented in the competition trading robots. While interviewing Ruslan Ziyatdinov (rusland1962), we learned about his simple approach to trading and found out why it is better to...
I received an e-mail from my broker who informed me that through the rest of the year they will match my deposit as a thank you for trading with them. Has anyone else received a similar message from their broker?
interesting info for everyone: i am running same EA/parameters/period/MT5 build on drastically different hw and i am getting simmilar calculation speed: i7 3610QM / 8 GB DDR3 1600/  8 threads -> 44 hours execution time Core2 Duo T8100 / 2GB DDR3 / 2 threads -> 85 hours execution time   General...
Hello, I need best tips for trading online in Gold, Silver & Crude Oil? anybody help me, Thanks
  hello  (4)
me newbie to this community joined here to share my knowledge and also to get more new ideas and suggestions from this community.
Hi all ! I developed an EA using forexeadvisor.com. It is showing profits, but sometimes it pops up NOT ENOUGH MOENY message too. Many other refinements are also needed, which you may suggest and code in order to improve this EA. Currently I am demo-testing it on HotForex because that offers high...
Hello fellow traders, I need help with this EA. At the moment, this EA currently trades using the Ichimoku Cloud-Break system on a range bar chart. It uses a clean break of the cloud to place a trade. It's also got trade management built in with ST, TP, TS. Stoploss are calculated 3 pips below the...
There will be an update in next Metrader 5 build: Signals: Modified behavior for received requotes and other errors when synchronizing positions and executing signals. When requote is received, a retry of trading operation is performed with an increased allowed slippage (0.5 of current spread for...
Hi, is there a restriction on how many levels of polymorphism are possible within MQL5? Using one level of inheritance works OK, but if I specify a second level and try and overwrite those functions, it still uses the ones from the parent class.
Talks to avoid a fiscal crisis appeared to stall on Wednesday as President Barack Obama accused Republicans of digging in their heels due to a personal grudge against him, while a top Republican called the president "irrational." As the clock ticks toward a year-end deadline, Obama and House of...
Is any chance to set up MA indicator on MT5 platform on the same chart with two or more Period Value. Thank you for the Help
The top developers are becoming increasingly inaccessible to newcomers. There are not only amateurs among newcomers, but also professional developers who write in mcl4/5 outside the service. For them, the Top is also inaccessible. There are two ways to get into the top: 1) outright dumping and 2)
Hi! Sorry if this has been discussed before but I could not find any threads relating to this. Most of the EA i have come across are for 4 digit brokers I am looking for an EA which could profit trail 5 digit brokers with no problems whatsoever. The profit trailing of the EA should be such that...
This is my first attempt to write a code in mql5 and there are a few issues I am facing. I wanted to write a simple indicator that displays a red block if Pair1 bar is bullish and a green block if it is bearish. Problem #1: the label and arrow settings are not applied to the 2nd pair buffer. it